This application can be used to make quick parameters calculations of beams and reinforced concrete slab not only in the office but also at the construction site.
The calculations’ algorithms adopted in the application meet the criteria of the Polish and Europe Union building construction law, and are based on the Polish PN-B-03264:2002 and Europe EC2 EN:1992-1-1 norm.
Reinforced Concrete contains:
1. Beam – Bending
2. Beam – Shear
2a. - Beam – Torsion with Shear (Premium - NEW module - stirrups spacing is calculated to carry both: shear and torsion)
3. Column – BIAXIAL Bending – allows to calculate reinforcement of compressed and biaxial bended rectangular columns, while taking into consideration buckling coefficient. (Premium)
4. Column – BIAXIAL Bending – Expertise - allows to calculate load barring capability of compressed and biaxial bended rectangular columns, while taking into consideration buckling coefficient. (Premium)
4a. Column - Tension - allows to calculate reinforcement of tensioned and uniaxial bended rectangular columns (Premium)
5. Wall – Uniaxial Bending – allows to calculate reinforcement of compressed and uniaxial bended wall, while taking into consideration buckling coefficient. (Premium)
6. Wall – Uniaxial Bending – Expertise - allows to calculate load barring capability of compressed and uniaxial bended wall, while taking into consideration buckling coefficient. (Premium)
7. Slab – Punching Shear (available in Reinforced Concrete FREE) – allows to calculate load barring capability of slab for punching shear, additionally in Reinforced Concrete PRO you may choose column section Rectangular / Circular and calculate Column Drop for slab.
8. Concrete characteristics (EC2)
* Reinforced Concrete Calculator download link provides freeware version of the software.
Structural design software for analysing and designing reinforced concrete beams, slabs, columns and piles.
spBeam (formerly pcaBeam) is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design, and investigation of beams and one-way slabs in reinforced concrete floor systems.
EBSTRA helps you to create reinforced steel and concrete frames for vertical and horizontal loads. It will give displacements in inches, joint rotation in radians and moments.
SeismoBuild is an innovative Finite Elements package for the seismic assessment and strengthening of reinforced concrete framed structures that is targeted to the design office.
ShortCol computes ultimate strength of reinforced concrete column subjected to combined axial force and bending moment.
The stand-alone Windows program Phaethon with user’s interface written in C++ offers analysis of shear - critical reinforced concrete columns to its user both for rectangular but also for circular reinforced concrete columns.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID