2D Frame Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (beam elements) in order to perform static and dynamic analysis of beams, frames and trusses. Its versatile interface as well as its easy customization make it a leader-product in frame analysis.
- Use of highly flexible, general, finite element method
- Static and dynamic analysis of multi span beams, 2D trusses and 2D frames
- Modal analysis and eigenvalues estimation
- User controlled damping coefficient
- Mode superposition method in order to calculate the dynamic response
- Automatic creation of consistent mass matrix (Engissols patent)
- Multi-step dynamic analysis which is fully customized
- User controlled step and time parameters
- Definition of time-dependent loading on elements and nodes
- Unlimited number of Nodes and Beams
- 3 Degrees of freedom per Node, 6 per Beam
- Supports all major measure units
- All type of boundary conditions (fixed, rollers, etc. )
- Translational and rotational spring supports
- Initial displacement and speed conditions
- Extremely easy model creation, no need to first define nodes and then elements, nodes are produced automatically
- Consideration of thermal loads
* 2D Frame Analysis Dynamic Edition download link provides demo version of the software.
2D Frame Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (beam elements) in order to perform static analysis of beams, frames and trusses.
Portal and Gable Rigid Plane Frame Analysis
FRAME is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of plane frame analysis of portal and gable rigid plane frames subjected to various types of loading.
Bending Moments, Axial and Shears Forces in a Plane Frame
A Plane Frame Analysis for bending moments, axial and shears forces in a plane frame structure under point loads, UDL's, linearly varying distributed loads (soil pressures) and moments.
Dynamic Analysis of Shallow and Deep Foundations
DYNAN can be used for the dynamic analysis under transient and random loading in the time domain.
Analysis of Mat Foundations Under Dynamic Loading
DynaMat uses a three dimensional hybrid method to estimate the equivalent dynamic stiffness and damping of machine foundations.
Submit a review about 2D Frame Analysis Dynamic Edition software with your social media profile