2D Truss Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (bar elements) in order to perform static analysis of trusses. Its versatile interface as well as its easy customization make it a leader-product in truss analysis.
- Use of highly flexible, general, finite element method
- Static analysis of 2D trusses
- Unlimited number of Nodes and Bars
- Supports all major measure units
- All type of boundary conditions (fixed, rollers, etc. )
- Translational and rotational spring supports
- Initial displacement conditions
- Extremely easy model creation, no need to first define nodes and then elements, nodes are produced automatically
- Consideration of thermal loads
* 2D Truss Analysis download link provides demo version of the software.
With Truss Explorer you can easily create quotation or manufacturing documentation for the entire project.
RSTAB is the ideal tool for the design of beam, frame, or truss structures consisting of steel, reinforced concrete, timber, aluminum, or other materials.
MATruss performs static strength analysis of a structure made up by truss elements. An easy to use preprocessor make the input of model data a fast and carefree process.
Software suite TRUSS4 is designed for analysis of timber truss structures connected with punched metal plate fasteners.
Easy to use 3D truss analyzer using finite element methods. It has an easy graphical interface where you can define, loads, nodes and elements.
GBW32 V5. 0 is a 3D Finite Element program that uses truss and beam elements to model a wide range of Mechanical and Civil structures.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about 2D Truss Analysis software with your social media profile