2D Frame Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (beam elements) in order to perform static analysis of beams, frames and trusses. Its versatile interface as well as its easy customization make it a leader-product in frame analysis.
- Use of highly flexible, general, finite element method
- Static analysis of multi span beams, 2D trusses and 2D frames
- Unlimited number of Nodes and Beams
- 3 Degrees of freedom per Node, 6 per Beam
- Supports all major measure units
- All type of boundary conditions (fixed, rollers, etc. )
- Translational and rotational spring supports
- Initial displacement conditions
- Extremely easy model creation, no need to first define nodes and then elements, nodes are produced automatically
- Consideration of thermal loads
* 2D Frame Analysis Static Edition download link provides demo version of the software.
A Plane Frame Analysis for bending moments, axial and shears forces in a plane frame structure under point loads, UDL's, linearly varying distributed loads (soil pressures) and moments.
2D Frame Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (beam elements) in order to perform static and dynamic analysis of beams, frames and trusses.
FRAME is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of plane frame analysis of portal and gable rigid plane frames subjected to various types of loading.
Calculates bending moments and shear forces for loads on a single span or continuous multi-span beam using the moment distribution method.
Program suite FIN EC is a great tool for design and static and dynamic analysis of 2D and 3D frame structures.
Ftool provides a simple analysis program that merges, in the same interface, resources for effective creation and manipulation of the model, linked to a fast and effective code for visualization of the results.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about 2D Frame Analysis Static Edition software with your social media profile