The easiest and most straight forward continuous beam analysis program available. Features static and moving loads, support settlements, non-linear analysys of beam on elastic foundation and influence lines analysis. It allows elastic and column support conditions, hinges and variable beam stiffness.
- Up to 100 spans
- Concentrated and linear loads
- Support displacement load
- Free or fixed ends of the beam
- Column supports (above or below)
- Elastic and compression only supports
- In-span hinges (moment release)
- Variable beam stiffness within a span
- Sway frame option (for beams with columns)
- Static analysis
- Beam on elastic foundation non-linear analysis
- Support settlement analysis
- Moving load analysis for user-defined lane+truck type of loads. Standards loads such as HL93, CL-625, M 1600, Cooper E90 and others are included in truck database.
- Influence lines of forces, support reactions and deflections
- Multiple load cases
- Load combinations
- Force envelopes
- Section properties calculator
- SI and US customary units
- Customized printing
* GoBeam download link provides trial version of the software.
This is a small engineering tool that calculates member forces and support reactions of a continuous beam. It is based on CBA. m for matlab/octave by Colin Caprani
This spreadsheet computes influence lines of bending moment and shear force for the sections of continuous beams.
An easy to use continuous beam analysis program for the Microsoft Windows platform.
Builds two-dimensional bridge models and performs static and moving load analyzes. Uses GT STRUDL as a structural analysis engine.
C-beam is a continuous beam software package that allows the user to solve statically indeterminate structures.
ShortCol computes ultimate strength of reinforced concrete column subjected to combined axial force and bending moment.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about GoBeam software with your social media profile