The easiest and most straight forward continuous beam analysis program available. Features static and moving loads, support settlements, non-linear analysys of beam on elastic foundation and influence lines analysis. It allows elastic and column support conditions, hinges and variable beam stiffness.
- Up to 100 spans
- Concentrated and linear loads
- Support displacement load
- Free or fixed ends of the beam
- Column supports (above or below)
- Elastic and compression only supports
- In-span hinges (moment release)
- Variable beam stiffness within a span
- Sway frame option (for beams with columns)
- Static analysis
- Beam on elastic foundation non-linear analysis
- Support settlement analysis
- Moving load analysis for user-defined lane+truck type of loads. Standards loads such as HL93, CL-625, M 1600, Cooper E90 and others are included in truck database.
- Influence lines of forces, support reactions and deflections
- Multiple load cases
- Load combinations
- Force envelopes
- Section properties calculator
- SI and US customary units
- Customized printing
* GoBeam download link provides trial version of the software.
This is a small engineering tool that calculates member forces and support reactions of a continuous beam. It is based on CBA. m for matlab/octave by Colin Caprani
An easy to use continuous beam analysis program for the Microsoft Windows platform.
Builds two-dimensional bridge models and performs static and moving load analyzes. Uses GT STRUDL as a structural analysis engine.
C-beam is a continuous beam software package that allows the user to solve statically indeterminate structures.
Calculates elongations and prestress losses due to friction and anchor set of three-dimensional post-tensioned tendon.
ShortCol computes ultimate strength of reinforced concrete column subjected to combined axial force and bending moment.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID