CoP (Connection Program) is a software to design joints between open sections in steel building frames according to ENV 1993 (Eurocode 3). The scope of this light version includes
- moment resistant joints with bolted end plate connections (2 bolts in one row, flush end plates with 2 bolt rows between the beam flanges, extended end plates with 2 bolt rows between the beam flanges and one bolt row above the upper beam flange)
- simple (pinned) joints with double web cleat connections
- stiffening/strengthening elements for the column: web stiffeners, backing plates, supplementary web plates
The following features are not available in this light version
- moment resistant joints with endplates with more than 2 bolt rows between the beam flanges
- welded moment resistant joints
- simple (pinned) joints with fin plate connections
- simple (pinned) joints with header plate connections (short end plates)
- beam haunches
- M-N interaction for moment resistant joints
- user defined section
- user defined materials
* ACoP: ArcelorMittal Connection Program download link provides freeware version of the software.
Verification of INERD constructive system in steel that can be applied to reinforce concrete frame structure.
ArcelorMittal Construction Phase ACP for composite solutions to check the LTB behaviour of composite and/or partially encased beams during erection.
CoSFB (Composite slim floor beams), a new development by ArcelorMittal, combines the advantages of composite design with traditional slim floor construction and is the perfect answer to the demands of long spans in modern architecture.
Predesign of steel or composite cellular beams with circular openings in cold and fire conditions.
ABC: ArcelorMittal Beams Calculator is a free pre-design tool for use in designing a variety of steel and composite structures such as portal frames, beam and column structures, trusses, and column-beam connections.
RISAConnection is a useful program designed to assist engineers in finishing steel structures by creating welds and connections between the elements.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID