Structural design software for analysing and designing reinforced concrete beams, slabs, columns and piles.
ADC is the ultimate beam design software for concrete column design. Using this column design software you can analyse and design piles, columns, beams, solid slabs and ribbed slabs straightforward, working to EC2, BS8110 and Hong Kong design codes. It also checks the reinforcement detailing to ensure that the design is code-compliant and buildable.
- Design to EC2, BS8110, Hong Kong, ACI 318, AS3600 and IS 456 design codes
- Wizards to guide you in setting up the model
- Work in a variety of units, whether preset SI, kN-m, kip-ft or kip-in unit sets, or specify them individually for each component
- Use standard steel and concrete material grades and rebar or define your own
- ADC checks the reinforcement detailing to ensure that the design is code-compliant and buildable
* ADC download link provides trial version of the software.
ConCrete is the perfect software to quickly calculate continuous concrete beams. ConCrete Plus generates the reinforcement drawings.
Repute provides a rich set of tools for designing/analysing onshore piles, including various types of single pile.
spBeam (formerly pcaBeam) is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design, and investigation of beams and one-way slabs in reinforced concrete floor systems.
ReActiv is an interactive computer program for designing reinforced slopes in a wide variety of soil types, using reinforced soil or soil nails.
RetainWall is a software mainly developed for the purpose of designing a concrete or masonry retaining wall.
The program useful for checking reinforced concrete section of any shape and with any reinforcement layout in biaxial bending.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID