Robot Structural Analysis Professional is structural load analysis software that verifies code compliance and uses BIM-integrated workflows to exchange data with Revit. It can help you to create more resilient, constructible designs that are accurate, coordinated, and connected to BIM.
Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional software provides structural engineers with advanced building simulation and analysis capabilities for large, complex structures. The software offers a smooth workflow, enabling engineers to more quickly perform simulation and analysis of a variety of structures.
Robot Structural Analysis Professional is available only in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection, an essential set of integrated Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools. The collection includes:
- Advance Steel
- And more
Finite Element Analysis
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis hosts a range of powerful FEM solvers enabling structural engineers to conduct complex calculations such as modal, harmonic, spectral, dynamic, non-linear, footfall analysis and many more.
Robot allows engineers to design their structural elements to many codes such as:
- Combinations: Eurocode 0, BS5950 and BS8110 (UK), other local standards (USA, France, Canada, Italy, etc.);
- Climatic loads: Eurocode 1 and other local standards (France, Romania, Italy, USA, Canada, etc.);
- Reinforced concrete design: Eurocode 2, BS8110 (UK), and other local standards (USA, Canada, France, Italy, etc.);
- Steel design: Eurocode 3, BS5950 (UK), and other local standards (USA, Canada, France, Italy, etc.);
- Timber design: Eurocode 5 and other local standards (France, Italy, etc.);
- Geotechnical design: Eurocode 7, BS8004 (UK), and other local standards (France);
- Seismic loads: Eurocode 8 and other local standards (France, Canada, USA, Italy, Romania, etc.).
With the addition of Robot to the AEC collection, Robot can communicate effectively and efficiently with Autodesk’s BIM solutions such as Revit, Advance Steel and other products, namely complex steel connection design software such as Graitec’s Advance Design Connection allowing communication both downstream and upstream between consultants and contractors.
* Robot Structural Analysis Professional download link provides trial version of the software.
Autodesk Revit is building information modeling software for architects, structural engineers, MEP engineers, designers and contractors.
Enercalc Structural Engineering Library provides the practicing engineer with a large toolkit of capabilities to design the elements of structures.
STRAP ia a Windows based suite of finite element static and dynamic analysis programs for buildings, bridges and other structures.
Delta Beam is a continuous beam structural analysis software. It includes a full complement of features that makes it suitable for any job from a small beam to very complex beam structures.
Real3D-Analysis is a powerful frame-finite element analysis and design program built from ground up, with latest technologies from the fields of finite element analysis, numerical computation and computer graphics, shell structures, dynamic analysis, concrete design, truss, frame, plate
Submit a review about Robot Structural Analysis Professional software with your social media profile