DisNet is a powerful, useful and comprehensive water pipe network modeling software that can be effectively used for modeling a new or editing an existing distribution system and supports as your modeling requirements grow.
Software DisNet from TechSOFT Engineering Services is primarily for the engineering applications in Water Distribution System, Drainage, Stream Hydrology etc. The output is generated with highest possible level of accuracy and with sufficient information details. DisNet is the most complete software in the international market place to design water distribution facilities for various sites most effectively. In DisNet, the USP lies in its simplicity for applications which are very complex processes and such simplicity is hardly available in other market available products.
- Easy-to-use CAD Interface to work interactively on Site Plan Drawing
- Uses ground Topographic Survey Data In system model
- Operations Modeling with location and details of source and pumps
- Simplest way tor Model Building and Editing
- Comprehensive in built CAD Management
- Results Presentation as Reports and CAD drawings
- Output includes node wise elevation and aval anle head
- Output includes pipe wise diameter and discharge
- Model Management
- Option Studies that helps in Cost Management
- Training data. Step by step Users Guide and Training video
- River Stream Hydrology and Synthetic Unit Hydrograph
* DisNet download link provides trial version of the software.
The simplestand versatile software for highway engineering and design with special features for low cost rural roads and hill roads, tunnels.
The largest and versatile software for Railway, Metro Rail, LRT, MRT, Mono Rail Engineering projects.
TransPlan is powerful software system for Traffic Analysis and Transport Planning.
The largest and versatile software for survey, dtm, contouring, site development for township, tunnel, airport, irrigation, water supply projects.
The simplest and versatile software for structural analysis and design of bridges with super structures, sub structures, foundations, hydrological analysis, culverts, underpasses.
EPANET is software that models water distribution piping systems. EPANET is public domain software that may be freely copied and distributed.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID