HCALC solves for head loss, diameter, flow, pipe area, velocity, Reynolds number and friction factor using the Darcy-Weisbach, Hazen-Williams or Manning's equations. HCALC converts values between various English and SI units sysems. Run HCALC as a stand alone application or have it load at startup and always be available on system tray. Provides data on pipes schedules and sizes. A very useful tool for quick calculations.
HCALC solves for...
- head loss given diameter, length, friction and flow
- diameter given length, friction, flow and head loss
- flow given diameter, length, friction and head loss
- pipe area given diameter
- velocity given diameter and flow
- diameter given flow and velocity
- flow given diameter and velocity
- Reynolds numbers and friction factors
Head loss calculations are available using these equations...
- Darcy-Weisbach for any incompressible liquid
- Hazen-Williams for water systems
- Manning's equations for water systems
* HCALC download link provides trial version of the software.
Pipe Flow Wizard is able to perform four different flow and pressure drop calculations on a single pipe depending on the known information.
Pipe Flow Expert is designed to help todays engineers analyze and solve a wide range of problems where the flow and pressure loss throughout a pipe network must be determined.
pfcalc is a pipe friction calculator using the Darcy-Weisbach equation.
HYDROFLO determines the steady-state flows and pressures and other operating parameters in single source/single discharge, gravity and pumped flow systems.
PumpBase is a sophisticated software application that finds the best pumps for your liquid conveyance design whether its a water distribution system or a chemical delivery system.
MODFLOW-2005 (Harbaugh, 2005) simulates steady and nonsteady flow in an irregularly shaped flow system in which aquifer layers can be confined, unconfined, or a combination of confined and unconfined.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID