HCALC solves for head loss, diameter, flow, pipe area, velocity, Reynolds number and friction factor using the Darcy-Weisbach, Hazen-Williams or Manning's equations. HCALC converts values between various English and SI units sysems. Run HCALC as a stand alone application or have it load at startup and always be available on system tray. Provides data on pipes schedules and sizes. A very useful tool for quick calculations.
HCALC solves for...
- head loss given diameter, length, friction and flow
- diameter given length, friction, flow and head loss
- flow given diameter, length, friction and head loss
- pipe area given diameter
- velocity given diameter and flow
- diameter given flow and velocity
- flow given diameter and velocity
- Reynolds numbers and friction factors
Head loss calculations are available using these equations...
- Darcy-Weisbach for any incompressible liquid
- Hazen-Williams for water systems
- Manning's equations for water systems
* HCALC download link provides trial version of the software.
Pipe Flow Wizard is able to perform four different flow and pressure drop calculations on a single pipe depending on the known information.
Flow Advisor can be used to estimate water flow rates from various open channels, closed channels and differently shaped supply tanks.
HYDROFLO determines the steady-state flows and pressures and other operating parameters in single source/single discharge, gravity and pumped flow systems.
Pipe Flow Expert is designed to help todays engineers analyze and solve a wide range of problems where the flow and pressure loss throughout a pipe network must be determined.
PumpBase is a sophisticated software application that finds the best pumps for your liquid conveyance design whether its a water distribution system or a chemical delivery system.
pfcalc is a pipe friction calculator using the Darcy-Weisbach equation.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID