This is an application for calculating critical depth in open channels flow. Open channels hydraulics is very important part of hydraulic and civil engineering. Finding critical depth in open channel flows is a basic task in this field.
It can be used for calculating critical depth in four section types :
- Rectangular : critical depth will be computed using explicit formula.
- Triangular : critical depth will be computed using explicit formula.
- Trapezoidal : critical depth will be computed using Newton method.
- Circular : critical depth will be computed using try and error method.
* Critical Depth Calculator in Open Channel Flows download link provides gnu general public license version of the software.
Allows you to interactively design Open Channel Flow for rectangular, trapezoidal and rectangular shapes.
This is an application that can be used for analyzing Soil Sieve Test.
QCAD is an application for computer aided drafting in two dimensions (2d).
FreeMat is a free open source numerical computing environment and programming language, similar to MATLAB and GNU Octave.
Euler is a free and open-source numerical software package.
Scilab is free and open source software for numerical computation providing a powerful computing environment for engineering and scientific applications.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID