This is an application for calculating critical depth in open channels flow. Open channels hydraulics is very important part of hydraulic and civil engineering. Finding critical depth in open channel flows is a basic task in this field.
It can be used for calculating critical depth in four section types :
- Rectangular : critical depth will be computed using explicit formula.
- Triangular : critical depth will be computed using explicit formula.
- Trapezoidal : critical depth will be computed using Newton method.
- Circular : critical depth will be computed using try and error method.
* Critical Depth Calculator in Open Channel Flows download link provides gnu general public license version of the software.
Allows you to interactively design Open Channel Flow for rectangular, trapezoidal and rectangular shapes.
Flow Advisor can be used to estimate water flow rates from various open channels, closed channels and differently shaped supply tanks.
Thinwallres Open&Closed application allows to determine the resistance capacity of open and closed thin-walled sections
This is an application that can be used for analyzing Soil Sieve Test.
QCAD is an application for computer aided drafting in two dimensions (2d).
TELEMAC-MASCARET is a set of computational fluid dynamics modules dedicated to free surface flows and groundwater flows.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about Critical Depth Calculator in Open Channel Flows software with your social media profile