Enter soil boring log data right on your iPad - before you get back to the office! BorinGS for your iPad combines the ease you enjoy using the desktop version with the portability of your iPad!
Simply email logs (or entire projects) to the office for finalizing and printing from the desktop version. And new for Version 2, you can view and export PDF logs from your iPad! (exporting PDF files requires an in-app purchase)
- Enter layers, samples, lab data, water levels, and notes.
- View/export PDF files.
- Organize logs by project.
- Real time graphical representation of the subsurface layers as entered.
- Export logs (via email) for finalizing and printing on your desktop.
- Import logs (via email)...perfect for setting up logs in the office and emailing them to field personnel.
Note that printing requires the desktop version (Mac, Windows, or Linux versions available).
* BorinGS for iPad download link provides freeware version of the software.
BorinGS is a software for drafting boring logs and well-completion logs. BorinGS gives you high quality output with customizable columns, hatch patterns, and page layouts.
SO-Log generates boring logs as a means to summarize and report several tests performed within a geotechnical engineering project.
SuperLog generates boring log and test pit graphical reports for field drilling and geotechnical investigations. It is a user-friendly, easy to learn, powerful, and flexible program, which will increase your productivity significantly.
NovoLAB is the most comprehensive geotechnical software for lab data management and borehole log drafting.
Software to digitize data from graphs for Engineering design calculations and analysis.
Well Logger software lets you create soil boring logs and well construction diagrams.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID