ADONIS is an easy-to-use yet powerful geotechnical-engineering tool for the linear and nonlinear analysis of geotechnical problems. It features a full graphical user interface (GUI) for pre-processing or post-processing and uses fully automatic mesh generator to create complex finite element meshes. The graphical interface enable a quick generation of complex models, and the enhanced output facilities provide a detailed presentation of computational results.
The ADONIS post-processor has a relatively advanced data visualization and interpretation package. Global output visualization tools (contour plots and deformation plots) together with mouse navigations allows user to quickly home in on regions of most interest. Modeling result can be visualized using the graphing tools provided.
- An easy-to-use, CAD-style, graphical input window that allows user to create geometry quickly and efficiently.
- The Snap options allow the user to quickly and easily "snap" exactly to any point or line segment in the view.
- Point-and-click selection.
- Powerful automatic mesh generators to generate triangular element.
- Data entry via dialog boxes, accessed from menus, toolbars and command panel.
- Element Types: constant strain triangle (3-noded triangle) and linear strain triangle (6-noded triangle).
- Real-time display of construction sequences.
- Graphical display of loads and fixities.
- Full set of Zoom functions.
- Option to add user-defined models via C++.
- A material properties checking facility that can be set up with custom property values.
- Library of material models (e.g., elastic, Mohr-Coulomb plasticity, Hoek-Brown, strain-softening and modified Cam-Clay).
- Excavation, backfill simulation.
- Structural elements (e.g. beam, cable, tieback and strip elements).
- Convenient specification of general boundary conditions (Displacement and stress).
- Water table for effective stresses.
- Save and re-open the model at any stage.
- Available Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Automatic factor-of-safety (fos) analysis using shear strength reduction (SSR) technique.
- Interface element between support-soil/rock and rock-rock can take place.
* ADONIS download link provides free for non-commercial use version of the software.
Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator with a build-in CAD engine and post-processor. Its design goal is to provide a fast, light and user-friendly meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization capabilities.
Solve your geotechnical problem with powerful two-dimensional geotechnical finite element design software.
A9CAD is a general purpose two-dimensional CAD program.
Phase2 is a powerful 2D elasto-plastic finite element stress analysis program for underground or surface excavations in rock or soil.
RS3 is a 3D finite element analysis program that can be used for a wide range of applications in both rock and soil, such as underground excavations, sequenced tunneling, surface excavations, slope stability, seepage analysis, consolidation analysis, and much more.
Easy to use 3D truss analyzer using finite element methods. It has an easy graphical interface where you can define, loads, nodes and elements.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID