Dartis Proctor Suite is a soil mechanics lab testing software designed for processing multiple common soil mechanics tests and reporting.
Main features that distinguish this product from other tools in this field are as follow: User friendly and easy to work with, auto recalculation of sample parameters instantly, various reports, just one click away after entering data, no need for installing big volume database on your hard drive. save each project as a local save file.
- Laboratory Determination of Water (Moisture) Content of Soil and Rock by Mass - D-2216
- Specific Gravity of Soil Solids by Water Pycnometer - D-854 , C-157
- Particle-size Analysis of Soils - D-422
- Liquid Limit, Plastic Limit - D-4318
- Proctor (Standard , Modified) - D-698 , D-1557, D-4718
- Classification of Soils and Soil-aggregate Mixtures for Highway Construction Purposes (AASHTO) - D-3282
- Classification of Soils and Soil-aggregate Mixtures for Engineering Purposes (Unified Soil Classification System) - D-2487
* Dartis Proctor Suite download link provides trial version of the software.
Dartis Classification Suite is designed for processing multiple common soil mechanics test; mainly for purpose of engineering soil classification and reporting.
Dartis Soil Lab is a geotechnical software for easily processing lab test data. Dartis Lab features Water content, Index, Specific gravity, Particle size and USCS classification of soil.
Dartis Classify is a soil USCS & AASHTO classification software. Easily classify soils by USCS and AASHTO methods and export results to Excel.
Dartis SPT is a powerful, user-friendly software for correlating soil properties from SPT blow counts. We have gone through many papers and geotechnical reference books and collected over 200 SPT correlations with various soil properties.
Dartis bearing capacity calculates bearing capacity of shallow foundations considering shear failure.
Submit a review about Dartis Proctor Suite software with your social media profile