Dartis Soil Classification Suite helps you process lab test data and prepare professional reports. Mainly with purpose of engineering soil classification. You can quickly set up a borehole and it’s samples in Dartis Soil Lab and start entering your Lab data. Dartis Soil Classification Suite will do the calculations.
AASHTO and USCS soil classifications for a soil sample will be determined by Dartis Soil Classification Suite when sieve test data is entered. Explore the extensive features of Dartis Soil Classification Suite and download a trial version today.
- Laboratory Determination of Water (Moisture) Contentof Soil and Rock by Mass - D-2216
- Particle-size Analysis of Soils - D-422
- Liquid Limit, Plastic Limit - D-4318
- Classification of Soils and Soil-aggregate Mixtures for Highway Construction Purposes (AASHTO) - D-3282
- Classification of Soils andSoil-aggregate Mixtures for Engineering Purposes (Unified Soil Classification System) - D-2487
* Dartis Classification Suite download link provides trial version of the software.
Soil USCS & AASHTO Classification
Dartis Classify is a soil USCS & AASHTO classification software. Easily classify soils by USCS and AASHTO methods and export results to Excel.
Water content, Index, Specific Gravity, Particle Size and USCS Classification of Soil
Dartis Soil Lab is a geotechnical software for easily processing lab test data. Dartis Lab features Water content, Index, Specific gravity, Particle size and USCS classification of soil.
Dartis Proctor Suite is a soil mechanics lab testing software designed for processing multiple common soil mechanics tests and reporting.
Correlating Soil Properties From SPT Blow Counts
Dartis SPT is a powerful, user-friendly software for correlating soil properties from SPT blow counts. We have gone through many papers and geotechnical reference books and collected over 200 SPT correlations with various soil properties.
Sieve Analysis, Hydrometer and Atterberg Limits Tests
SO-Sieve having a user-friendly interface, includes sieve analysis, hydrometer and Atterberg limits tests.
Submit a review about Dartis Classification Suite software with your social media profile
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.