Dartis Classification Suite is designed for processing multiple common soil mechanics test; mainly for purpose of engineering soil classification and reporting.
- Laboratory Determination of Water (Moisture) Contentof Soil and Rock by Mass - D-2216
- Particle-size Analysis of Soils - D-422
- Liquid Limit, Plastic Limit - D-4318
- Classification of Soils and Soil-aggregate Mixtures for Highway Construction Purposes (AASHTO) - D-3282
- Classification of Soils andSoil-aggregate Mixtures for Engineering Purposes (Unified Soil Classification System) - D-2487
* Dartis Classification Suite download link provides trial version of the software.
Dartis Classify is a soil USCS & AASHTO classification software. Easily classify soils by USCS and AASHTO methods and export results to Excel.
Dartis Lab is a geotechnical software for easily processing lab test data. Dartis Lab features Water content, Index, Specific gravity, Particle size and USCS classification of soil.
Dartis Proctor Suite is a soil mechanics lab testing software designed for processing multiple common soil mechanics tests and reporting.
Dartis bearing capacity calculates bearing capacity of shallow foundations considering shear failure.
SO-Sieve having a user-friendly interface, includes sieve analysis, hydrometer and Atterberg limits tests.
SO-Shear is aimed at the evaluation of direct shear tests. It has a user-friendly interface and lots of smart capabilities are implemented.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about Dartis Classification Suite software with your social media profile