Dartis Classification Suite is designed for processing multiple common soil mechanics test; mainly for purpose of engineering soil classification and reporting.
- Laboratory Determination of Water (Moisture) Contentof Soil and Rock by Mass - D-2216
- Particle-size Analysis of Soils - D-422
- Liquid Limit, Plastic Limit - D-4318
- Classification of Soils and Soil-aggregate Mixtures for Highway Construction Purposes (AASHTO) - D-3282
- Classification of Soils andSoil-aggregate Mixtures for Engineering Purposes (Unified Soil Classification System) - D-2487
* Dartis Classification Suite download link provides trial version of the software.
Dartis Lab is a geotechnical software for easily processing lab test data. Dartis Lab features Water content, Index, Specific gravity, Particle size and USCS classification of soil.
Dartis Proctor Suite is a soil mechanics lab testing software designed for processing multiple common soil mechanics tests and reporting.
SO-Sieve having a user-friendly interface, includes sieve analysis, hydrometer and Atterberg limits tests.
SO-Shear is aimed at the evaluation of direct shear tests. It has a user-friendly interface and lots of smart capabilities are implemented.
ReActiv is an interactive computer program for designing reinforced slopes in a wide variety of soil types, using reinforced soil or soil nails.
GEO5 is a suite of programs for geotechnical analysis. The software package includes individual programs that are closely linked to each other and run in the same environment.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about Dartis Classification Suite software with your social media profile