Beam foundation is adopted in the case of combined footing supporting two or more columns. The combined footing is modelled structurally as a beam foundation resting on the soil. The sub soil may be modelled in several ways.
Beam Foundation Analysis (GEMS) is a feature rich, easy to use finite element modelling software for beam foundations. Package includes analysis of beam foundations using discrete spring-bed model and elastic half-space model.
- One Click Computation: One click computation and analysis for all load cases and models.
- Analysis Models: Analysis of the beam foundation using both/either models.
- Load Cases: Multiple load cases could be considered.
- Beam Diagram: Graphical representation of the Plan and Elevation View of the beam foundation.
- Loading Diagrams: Graphical representation of loading diagrams for each load case.
- Unit System: Data can be input in either SI units or ‘Commonly used American units’ (Kips for force and foot for length).
- Export: Export results to Microsoft Word & Excel
- Loads & Moments: The loading may consist of several concentrated loads & moments.
- Uniform Loads: Multiple uniformly distributed loads can be specified.
- Beam Weight: Self-weight of the beam may be included if required.
- Beam Dimensions: Different depths and breadths could be given for the beam. RCC inverted T beam sections and RSJ s could be considered by prescribing EI values directly.
- Prescribed Displacements & Rotations: Vertical displacements and rotations could be prescribed if required.
Beam Foundation Analysis is also availabe online. Try GEMS Foundation analysis suite for free on the cloud using your browser.
* Beam Foundation Analysis download link provides trial version of the software for Windows and Mac.
The Comprehensive Pile Foundation Analysis (Land, Bridge & Waterfront Structures) software of GEMS provides feature rich & easy-to-use program modules for pile capacity estimation, axial and lateral load analysis.
The Offshore Pile Foundation Analysis suite of GEMS provides easy-to-use program modules for pile capacity estimation, axially loaded pile analysis and laterally loaded pile analysis.
BOEF is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis a finite length beam with free ends supported continuously on an elastic foundation.
Advance Steel is specifically designed for structural engineers and steel detailers who require professional and easy-to-use BIM structural steel detailing software that automates the production of drawings, BOMs and NC files.
SO-Log generates boring logs as a means to summarize and report several tests performed within a geotechnical engineering project.
Submit a review about Beam Foundation Analysis software with your social media profile