Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
- Model and analyze rigid and semi-rigid wall systems
- Flexible diaphragm modeling: you apply forces to each wall
- Wood, steel, masonry, and concrete
- Any diaphragm configuration/shear wall orientation
- Shear wall and diaphragm openings
- Moment or braced frames
- Single-story analysis of many walls
- Generate "Next Floor Down" project file from reactions at this level
- Model line loads, point loads, and wall loads
- IBC and ASCE 7 load combinations (customizable)
- Independent wind & seismic load cases for two directions
- Skewed direction load cases are now available
- Copy & paste diaphragm loads
- Multiple shear wall materials in one model
- Automated FEA plate meshing
- Summarized results for walls, drag struts, and collectors
- Preview the report before printing
- Customize what items are included in the report
- Print one-page graphic summaries
- Center of rigidity is reported
- Filter reports by load cases or combinations, or by walls
- Total resultant is displayed at top/bottom for walls with openings
* VisualShearWall download link provides trial version of the software.
Solve plate bending problems for any geometry of flat plate, with various supports or holes.
SO-Shear is aimed at the evaluation of direct shear tests. It has a user-friendly interface and lots of smart capabilities are implemented.
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
The stand-alone Windows program Phaethon with user’s interface written in C++ offers analysis of shear - critical reinforced concrete columns to its user both for rectangular but also for circular reinforced concrete columns.
ConcreteSection helps engineers to understand the cracked behavior and load capacity of custom reinforced concrete sections.
IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID