Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
- Model and analyze rigid and semi-rigid wall systems
- Flexible diaphragm modeling: you apply forces to each wall
- Wood, steel, masonry, and concrete
- Any diaphragm configuration/shear wall orientation
- Shear wall and diaphragm openings
- Moment or braced frames
- Single-story analysis of many walls
- Generate "Next Floor Down" project file from reactions at this level
- Model line loads, point loads, and wall loads
- IBC and ASCE 7 load combinations (customizable)
- Independent wind & seismic load cases for two directions
- Skewed direction load cases are now available
- Copy & paste diaphragm loads
- Multiple shear wall materials in one model
- Automated FEA plate meshing
- Summarized results for walls, drag struts, and collectors
- Preview the report before printing
- Customize what items are included in the report
- Print one-page graphic summaries
- Center of rigidity is reported
- Filter reports by load cases or combinations, or by walls
- Total resultant is displayed at top/bottom for walls with openings
* VisualShearWall download link provides trial version of the software.
Solve plate bending problems for any geometry of flat plate, with various supports or holes.
SO-Shear is aimed at the evaluation of direct shear tests. It has a user-friendly interface and lots of smart capabilities are implemented.
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
ConcreteSection helps engineers to understand the cracked behavior and load capacity of custom reinforced concrete sections.
The stand-alone Windows program Phaethon with user’s interface written in C++ offers analysis of shear - critical reinforced concrete columns to its user both for rectangular but also for circular reinforced concrete columns.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID