Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
- Model and Analyze Rigid, Semi-Rigid, and Flexible Shear Wall Systems
- Wood, Steel, Masonry, and Concrete
- Support for IBC 2009, ASCE 7-10 Load Combinations
- Any diaphragm configuration/shear wall orientation
- Shear wall and diaphragm openings
- Import & Export DXF files
- Export FEA model to VisualAnalysis for more advanced work
* VisualShearWall download link provides trial version of the software.
Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design.
SO-Shear is aimed at the evaluation of direct shear tests. It has a user-friendly interface and lots of smart capabilities are implemented.
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
cColumn formerly known as RcSections is a powerful 32-bit Windows program designed specifically for structural engineers to perform axial-flexural analysis and design of concrete columns as well as beams and shear walls according to ACI 318-11/08/05/02 and ACI 318-99.
Analysis and design of complex mat foundations and combined footings.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID