Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
- Model and Analyze Rigid, Semi-Rigid, and Flexible Shear Wall Systems
- Wood, Steel, Masonry, and Concrete
- Support for IBC 2009, ASCE 7-10 Load Combinations
- Any diaphragm configuration/shear wall orientation
- Shear wall and diaphragm openings
- Import & Export DXF files
- Export FEA model to VisualAnalysis for more advanced work
* VisualShearWall download link provides trial version of the software.
Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design.
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
cColumn formerly known as RcSections is a powerful 32-bit Windows program designed specifically for structural engineers to perform axial-flexural analysis and design of concrete columns as well as beams and shear walls according to ACI 318-11/08/05/02 and ACI 318-99.
Calculates shear capacity and confinement reinforcement of circular and oblong shape reinforced concrete columns.
Analysis and design of complex mat foundations and combined footings.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID