RE Shoring Wall is state-of-the-art software for designing shoring systems using current industry standards and methods. Shoring Design, Lagging Design, and Lateral Soil Pressure Analysis tools are combined into one powerful, user-friendly application.
Design supported and cantilevered systems that are subject to lateral loads and develop their resistance through Passive Earth Pressure. Validate your design by performing a code compliance check against the selected construction code.
- Non-Gravity Retaining Wall Systems:
- Discrete Element walls: Soldier Pile, Drilled Shafts, etc.
- Continuous Element walls: Sheet Pile, Slurry, Tangent Pile, Secant Pile, Soil Cutter Mix, etc.
- Shaft Foundations
- Highway Signage
- Flagpole Foundations
Shoring Design Key Features:
- LRFD Oriented: Supports both LRFD and ASD design methods
- Finite Element Method (FEM) Analysis of Wall Elements
- Designs Supported and Unsupported Walls
- Choice of Embedment Calculation Methods: Fixed Earth and Free Earth
- Unlimited Number of Supports
- Model Supports as External (Tieback or Deadman) or Internal (Strut or Raker)
- Supports can be modeled as Rigid Supports or as Spring Supports
- Each Support has its own properties to enable modeling different types of supports on the same wall
- Optional Code Compliance Check includes multiple versions of AASHTO and AISC code standards
- Database of AISC Wide Flange and many Sheet Pile shapes to choose from
- Calculates the Axial Capacity of the Wall System
- Allows for Applying Axial Loads
- Dynamic Graphic displays key wall parameters, section properties, supports and pressure data entered
- Results Summary
- Graphs: Loading, Shear, Moment, and Deflection
- Comprehensive Wall Report (shoring report)
- Comprehensive Code Check Report
Lagging Design Key Features:
- Based on National Design Specification for Wood Construction (NDS) Specifications
- Built-in Database of Commonly Selected Woods
- Stress Formulas are Tailored to Lagging Design
- Adjustment Factors Not Relevant for Lagging Design Excluded
- Results Summary
- Comprehensive Lagging Report
Lateral Soil Pressure Analysis Key Features:
- Choice of Pressure Coefficient Calculation Methods
- User has Full Control of Variables
- NAVFAC Delta Table Provided
- Results Summary
- Comprehensive Soil Pressure Report
* RE Shoring Wall download link provides commercial version of the software.
This spreadsheet computes lateral pressure against retaining wall due to vertical surcharge loads.
Shoring Suite is a software package that contains 4 Modules: Shoring, EarthPres, Surcharge, and Heave. These modules are sophisticated design and analysis tools developed by experienced engineers and professors.
DeepXcav is a software program for the design of embedded earth retaining walls with limit-equilibrium and advanced non linear elastoplastic analysis methods. DeepXcav offers a one-stop complete geotechnical and structural solution for deep excavation.
LateralK is a simple software for calculating lateral earth pressure coefficients and forces behind retaining walls in static and earthquake condition based on Rankine/ Coulumb formulas and also Mononobe/ Okabe methods.
SnailPlus is a powerful soil nailing wall analysis and design software program. SnailPlus analyzes soil nailing walls according to FHWA design standards and methodologies.
Solve plate bending problems for any geometry of flat plate, with various supports or holes.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID