Tsipiras HydroTools is a set of tools useful for calculation and design of hydraulic works and installations.
- Uniform Flow - Open Channels : Rectangular cross-section, Triangular cross-section, Trapezoidal cross-section, Circular free-flow cross-section, and any user cross-section
- Calculation Pipes Under Pressure
- Pump Station Calculation
- Sewerage Networks
- Water Supply Pressure Networks
- Vacuum Waste Pipe Calculation
- Non Uniform River Flow - Flood Control Works
- Peak Flood Rational Method
- Roads Seware : boxed culvert, street footway gutter, street watering grid inlet
- Geoprojector : L-section land, Topography
- Geopump : Underground water flow
- Waste Water Treatment Predimensioning
- Students: 50 Euros for a license in a computer of the user.
- Engineers, Geologists etc : 100 Euros for a license as above.
- Companies: 1000 Euros for three licenses in three computer of the user.
Sales via e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
* Tsipiras HydroTools download link provides commercial version of the software.
RiverFLO-2D is a hydrodynamic and mobile bed finite element model for rivers that provides high resolution flood hydraulics accounting for supercritical and subcritical regimes over dry or wet river beds.
Performs civil engineering calculations for hydrology, open channels, culverts, gravity sewer, transmission lines and unit conversions.
StruCalc 8. 0 is the next generation of structural analysis software. The intuitive interface combined with the power to design multiple span members using steel, wood, flitch beams or manufactured lumber propels StruCalc ahead of the competition.
Performs civil engineering calculations for traffic/road geometry, surveying/earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit conversions.
LUCA calculates displacements and additional horizontal forces that appear in industrial halls during fire enabling the engineers to consider their effect in the design in order to avoid collapse or risk of human life.
The calculation is designed for geometrical designs and complex examinations of shafts.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID