Tsipiras HydroTools is a set of tools useful for calculation and design of hydraulic works and installations.
- Uniform Flow - Open Channels : Rectangular cross-section, Triangular cross-section, Trapezoidal cross-section, Circular free-flow cross-section, and any user cross-section
- Calculation Pipes Under Pressure
- Pump Station Calculation
- Sewerage Networks
- Water Supply Pressure Networks
- Vacuum Waste Pipe Calculation
- Non Uniform River Flow - Flood Control Works
- Peak Flood Rational Method
- Roads Seware : boxed culvert, street footway gutter, street watering grid inlet
- Geoprojector : L-section land, Topography
- Geopump : Underground water flow
- Waste Water Treatment Predimensioning
- Students: 50 Euros for a license in a computer of the user.
- Engineers, Geologists etc : 100 Euros for a license as above.
- Companies: 1000 Euros for three licenses in three computer of the user.
Sales via e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
* Tsipiras HydroTools download link provides commercial version of the software.
RiverFLO-2D is a hydrodynamic and mobile bed finite element model for rivers that provides high resolution flood hydraulics accounting for supercritical and subcritical regimes over dry or wet river beds.
Performs civil engineering calculations for hydrology, open channels, culverts, gravity sewer, transmission lines and unit conversions.
ANUGA Hydro is a free and open source software tool for hydrodynamic modelling, suitable for predicting the consequences of hydrological disasters such as riverine flooding, storm surges and tsunamis.
StruCalc 8. 0 is the next generation of structural analysis software. The intuitive interface combined with the power to design multiple span members using steel, wood, flitch beams or manufactured lumber propels StruCalc ahead of the competition.
Performs civil engineering calculations for traffic/road geometry, surveying/earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit conversions.
Submit a review about Tsipiras HydroTools software with your social media profile