IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
- Frames, Trusses, Grids, Beams, Tanks
- Beam or Truss Members, Plate/Shell Elements
- Elastic Spring Supports
- Auto-meshed Areas (for easy wall or slab modeling)
- Tension-only/Compression-only members or spring-supports
- Cartesian, Polar, Cylindrical or Spherical Coordinates
- No built-in size limit (20, 000+ nodes are practical)
- Typical Manufactured Shapes: Steel, Wood, Aluminum, Cold-formed
- Parametric, Custom or Shapes imported from ShapeBuilder
- Just about any Material, Libraries included, Customizable!
- New: CAD-style selection box
- New: Generate linear copies
- Simple, Rigid, Semi-Rigid Connections
- Catenary Cable Elements
* VisualAnalysis download link provides trial version of the software.
ShapeBuilder calculates geometric section properties, like area, moment of inertia, etc.
Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design.
RISA-3D is an accurate tool for creating 3D models of buildings and other beam structures.
Analysis and design of complex mat foundations and combined footings.
Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
Advance Design is a complete integrated analysis / design software dedicated to engineers.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID