IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
- Frames, Trusses, Grids, Beams, Tanks
- Beam or Truss Members, Plate/Shell Elements
- Elastic Spring Supports
- Auto-meshed Areas (for easy wall or slab modeling)
- Tension-only/Compression-only members or spring-supports
- Cartesian, Polar, Cylindrical or Spherical Coordinates
- No built-in size limit (20, 000+ nodes are practical)
- Typical Manufactured Shapes: Steel, Wood, Aluminum, Cold-formed
- Parametric, Custom or Shapes imported from ShapeBuilder
- Just about any Material, Libraries included, Customizable!
- New: CAD-style selection box
- New: Generate linear copies
- Simple, Rigid, Semi-Rigid Connections
- Catenary Cable Elements
* VisualAnalysis download link provides trial version of the software.
ShapeBuilder calculates geometric section properties, like area, moment of inertia, etc.
Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design.
RISA-3D is an accurate tool for creating 3D models of buildings and other beam structures.
Analysis and design of complex mat foundations and combined footings.
PileGroup calculates the deformations and loads of pile groups subject to general three-dimensional loadings such as axial and lateral forces and moments applied on the pile caps.
Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID