Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design. With a program dedicated to these tasks, your job is made easier. Integrates with IES VisualAnalysis. Solve plate bending problems for any geometry of flat plate, with various supports or holes. Works with any linear-elastic material, metal, concrete, or whatever you need to bend. Automatic FEA meshing, thick-plate element formulation, and the power of the VisualAnalysis engine. Graphical and textual reports of deflections, reactions, moments, and shears. View von Mises stress criteria.
- Plate bending analysis (any material)
- Complex geometries
- Multiple plate thicknesses
- Holes of any shape
- Stiffeners or beams
- Elastic spring supports along a line
- Unlimited model size
- Customizable 'architectural' grid lines
- Flexible edge and point supports
- Import & export DXF files
- Export FEA model to VisualAnalysis for more advanced work
- IBC and ASCE 7 load combinations included
- Customizable load combinations
- Custom service load cases
- Plate self-weight may be included
- Uniform or linear area loads, rectangular or circular
- Rotate area loads in-the-plane
- Ring loads (rectangular or circular)
- Column loads, axial and moments
- Linear loads
- Automated FEA meshing
- Sophisticated thick-plate finite element formulation
- Deflections plotted
- Moment, shear values plotted
- Nonlinear analysis capabilities
- Moment diagrams along a line through plate
- Full-color reporting for a professional look and easy reading
- Filter reports by load case
- Export numerical table to .xls, .pdf, or .html format
- Preview the report before printing
- Customize what items are included in the report
- Print one-page graphic summaries
* VisualPlate download link provides trial version of the software.
Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
Slab on metal deck analysis and design (both composite and form deck) per SDI and ACI 318-99.
IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
Section properties of a riveted plate girder to BD 56/10 and BS5400-3:2000 with facility to allow for corroded elements.
Structures Office supports construction of arbitrary cross-sections, computes area, elastic, and plastic section properties.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID