Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design. With a program dedicated to these tasks, your job is made easier. Integrates with IES VisualAnalysis.
- Concrete slab analysis and design
- Improved! "Metal" plate bending (with any material)
- Complex geometries, irregular, holes, rounded, etc.
- Multiple plate thicknesses or solid properties
- Holes in plate
- Stiffeners or beams
- New! Elastic spring supports along a line
- Unlimited model size
- New! Customizable 'architectural' grid lines
- Automated FEA meshing
- Flexible edge and point supports
- Sophisticated thick-plate finite element formulation
- Import & Export DXF files
- Export FEA model to VisualAnalysis for more advanced work
* VisualPlate download link provides trial version of the software.
Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
Slab on metal deck analysis and design (both composite and form deck) per SDI and ACI 318-99.
Analysis and design of complex mat foundations and combined footings.
Section properties of a riveted plate girder to BD 56/10 and BS5400-3:2000 with facility to allow for corroded elements.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID