Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design. With a program dedicated to these tasks, your job is made easier. Integrates with IES VisualAnalysis.
- Concrete slab analysis and design
- Improved! "Metal" plate bending (with any material)
- Complex geometries, irregular, holes, rounded, etc.
- Multiple plate thicknesses or solid properties
- Holes in plate
- Stiffeners or beams
- New! Elastic spring supports along a line
- Unlimited model size
- New! Customizable 'architectural' grid lines
- Automated FEA meshing
- Flexible edge and point supports
- Sophisticated thick-plate finite element formulation
- Import & Export DXF files
- Export FEA model to VisualAnalysis for more advanced work
* VisualPlate download link provides trial version of the software.
Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
The program Redi Rock wall is used to design and check a retaining walls made from blocks produced by Redi-Rock, Inc (USA).
IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
Slab on metal deck analysis and design (both composite and form deck) per SDI and ACI 318-99.
RISABase is a handy application that is designed to help structural engineers to analyze the behavior of complex base plate and anchor bolt models.
Analysis and design of complex mat foundations and combined footings.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID