Analysis and design of complex mat foundations and combined footings.
- Mat foundation analysis and design
- Complex mat boundaries, including circular and polygonal templates
- Generate copies of modeling elements using rectangular or circular patterns
- Multiple mat thicknesses or soil properties
- Holes in mats
- Combined footings
- Wall footings
- Walls, grade beams, columns (for loading or stiffness)
- Improved! Pile supports with elastic stiffness, optional tension-only or compression-only
- Thickened pile caps
- Unlimited model size
- Support for codes: IBC, ASCE 7, ACI 318,
- Automated FEA meshing and soil-spring supports
- Sophisticated thick-plate finite element formulation
- Import & Export DXF files
- Import & Export with VisualAnalysis
- Improved usability: easy graphics and toolbar commands
- Template projects for jump-starting new projects with similar features
* VisualFoundation download link provides trial version of the software.
IES VisualAnalysis is an easy to learn software for general-purpose frame and finite-element analysis.
Wall, slab or plate bending analysis and design.
DynaMat uses a three dimensional hybrid method to estimate the equivalent dynamic stiffness and damping of machine foundations.
ASDIP Foundation is a suite of modules specifically dedicated to the design of concrete footings, based on the latest IBC / ACI 318 specifications, that greatly simplifies the time-consuming calculations in any structural engineering office.
GeoMat is aimed at the solution under static loading of two classes of problems encountered in structural engineering: a soil-supported mat or a soil-supported structural slab.
Analysis of shear wall systems: rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible diaphragms.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID