Fast, Accurate, Productive just a few ways engineers describe RISA-3D. Easily the most popular general 3D analysis/design software available, our intuitive interface and familiar spreadsheets help you solve your next problem in minutes, not hours.
Packed with the most current steel, concrete, cold-formed steel, masonry, aluminum and timber design codes, RISA-3D gives you the tools to tackle multi-material projects with confidence.
RISA-3D also integrates seamlessly with RISAFloor and RISAFoundation, including links to top detailing, drafting, and BIM packages for a complete building design solution.
- Steel Design Codes: AISC 360-10/05: ASD & LRFD, AISC 2nd & 3rd: LRFD, AISC 9th: ASD, CSA-S16-09/05/01/CSA-S16. 1-94, BS 5950-1: 2000, ENV 1993-1-1: 2005/1992, IS 800: 2007/1998, AS 4100-1998, NZS 3404: 1997 including local shape databases
- Seismic design per AISC 341-10/05, including 358 prequalified connections
- Concrete Design Codes: ACI 318-11/08/05/02/99, CSA A23. 3-04/94, NTC-DF 2004, BS 8110-1: 1997, BS EN 1992-1-1: 2004, EN 1992-1-1:1992, IS 456: 2000, AS 3600-2001, NZS 3101: 1995, SBC 304-2007
- Cold Formed Steel Design Codes: AISI NAS-10/07/04/01/99: ASD & LRFD, CSA S136-07/04/01: LSD, CANACERO 07/04/01: ASD & LRFD
- Aluminum Design Codes: AA ADM1-10/05: ASD
- Wood Design Codes: AF&PA NDS-12/08/05/01/97: ASD wood design, Structural composite lumber, multi-ply, full sawn, Glulam
- Masonry Design Codes: ACI 530-11/08/05/02/99: ASD & STRENGTH, UBC 1997: ASD & STRENGTH
- Wind loads are generated automatically (ASCE 7- 10/05/02/98/95, NBC 10/05, NTC 2004, & IS 875: 1987) including partial wind cases
- Seismic loads are generated automatically (ASCE 7-10/05/02, CBC 2001, IBC 2000, UBC 1997, NBC 10/05, NTC 2004, & IS 1893: 2002) including accidental torsion
* RISA-3D download link provides demo version of the software.
RISAConnection allows you to quickly build steel connections using a quick connection dialog box with pictures and descriptions.
RISAConnection is a useful program designed to assist engineers in finishing steel structures by creating welds and connections between the elements.
Practical analysis and design of a variety of prestressed concrete bridge structures complete with moving load generation, construction sequencing and international code support.
RISABase is a handy application that is designed to help structural engineers to analyze the behavior of complex base plate and anchor bolt models.
Easily create complex geometry including single levels, ramps, and multi-story concrete structures using robust modeling tools as well as import from CAD and BIM software.
Straightforward investigation and optimization of reinforced concrete and post-tensioned beams and slabs in accordance to a variety of international design standards.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID