Solarius PV is the BIM software for photovoltaic systems design already used for thousands of different types of installations all over the world. The complete, reliable and innovative tool for the technical design and financial analysis of photovoltaic systems of any type and size. The solution that you can use in all kinds of situations and for every type of need:
- For pv systems installed on new or existing buildings or even for large systems (photovoltaic farms)
- In every location (geolocation with reference climate data)
- In any boundary condition (near and far obstacles)
- All types of panels and inverters (extensive library with thousands of different models)
- The advantage of 3d modeling (even starting from dxf/dwg cad drawings or ifc bim models)
Why choose Solarius PV ?
- 3D modeling of parametric PV system objects, even starting from DXF or DWG CAD drawings or BIM models
- Solar irradiance data acquired directly from Meteonorm® or PVGIS® climatic databases
- Calculation of photovoltaic shading directly from a photo
- Extensive libraries of PV panels, inverters and batteries to support all design phases
- Wiring diagrams of the photovoltaic system (switch panels, cables, protection devices) generated automatically
- Financial analysis tools (business plan) of the photovoltaic system
* Solarius PV download link provides trial version of the software.
Edificius is the Architectural BIM Design software that allows you to generate floor plans, elevation views, cross-sections, isometric and perspective views with a simple 2D or 3D input.
CerTus Scaffolding is the BIM authoring software for scaffolding design and drafting of the scaffolding assembly, use and dismantling plan.
The software for the analysis and structural design of new and existing reinforced concrete, masonry and steel buildings according to Eurocodes.
Edificius LAND is the BIM software for landscape architecture and garden design.
The ideal software for designers and companies who want to optimize their construction cost management activities.
Submit a review about Solarius PV software with your social media profile