Solarius PV is the BIM software for photovoltaic systems design already used for thousands of different types of installations all over the world. The complete, reliable and innovative tool for the technical design and financial analysis of photovoltaic systems of any type and size. The solution that you can use in all kinds of situations and for every type of need:
- For pv systems installed on new or existing buildings or even for large systems (photovoltaic farms)
- In every location (geolocation with reference climate data)
- In any boundary condition (near and far obstacles)
- All types of panels and inverters (extensive library with thousands of different models)
- The advantage of 3d modeling (even starting from dxf/dwg cad drawings or ifc bim models)
Why choose Solarius PV ?
- 3D modeling of parametric PV system objects, even starting from DXF or DWG CAD drawings or BIM models
- Solar irradiance data acquired directly from Meteonorm® or PVGIS® climatic databases
- Calculation of photovoltaic shading directly from a photo
- Extensive libraries of PV panels, inverters and batteries to support all design phases
- Wiring diagrams of the photovoltaic system (switch panels, cables, protection devices) generated automatically
- Financial analysis tools (business plan) of the photovoltaic system
* Solarius PV download link provides trial version of the software.
Edificius is the Architectural BIM Design software that allows you to generate floor plans, elevation views, cross-sections, isometric and perspective views with a simple 2D or 3D input.
The software for the analysis and structural design of new and existing reinforced concrete, masonry and steel buildings according to Eurocodes.
usBIM. viewer+ gives you the possibility to view, convert and edit IFC files in a single software certified by buildingSMART International and completely free.
TerMus BRIDGE is the Thermal Bridge software that uses finite element analysis, fully compliant with the EN ISO 10211:2008, EN ISO 14683:2008 and EN ISO 13788:2013 technical standards.
HYDROFLO determines the steady-state flows and pressures and other operating parameters in single source/single discharge, gravity and pumped flow systems.
The stand‑alone program CRANEWAY provides effective analysis and design of craneway girders.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID