BIOCHLOR is a screening model that simulates remediation by natural attenuation of dissolved solvents at chlorinated solvent release sites.
BIOCHLOR includes three different model types:
- Solute transport without decay
- Solute transport with biotransformation modeled as a sequential first-order decay process
- Solute transport with biotransformation modeled as a sequential first-order decay process with two different reaction zones (i. e. , each zone has a different set of rate coefficient values)
- The software, programmed in the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet environment and based on the Domenico analytical solute transport model, has the ability to simulate one-dimensional advection, three-dimensional dispersion, linear adsorption, and biotransformation via reductive dechlorination (the dominant biotransformation process at most chlorinated solvent sites). Reductive dechlorination is assumed to occur under anaerobic conditions and dissolved solvent degradation is assumed to follow a sequential first-order decay process.
* BIOCHLOR download link provides freeware version of the software.
REMChlor, or Remediation Evaluation Model for Chlorinated Solvents, is an analytical solution for simulating the transient effects of ground water source and plume remediation.
FEFLOW is a professional software package to simulate a multitude of groundwater processes involving flow, contaminants, groundwater age and heat transport under fully or variably saturated conditions.
WATER9, the wastewater treatment model, is a Windows based computer program and consists of analytical expressions for estimating air emissions of individual waste constituents in wastewater collection, storage, treatment, and disposal facilities; a datab
DFLOW 3. 1 is a Windows-based tool developed to estimate user selected design stream flows for low flow analysis and water quality standards.
The Industrial Waste Management Evaluation Model software is designed to assist you in determining the most appropriate waste management unit design to minimize or avoid adverse ground water impacts.
Submit a review about BIOCHLOR software with your social media profile