Program suite FIN EC is a great tool for design and static and dynamic analysis of 2D and 3D frame structures. FIN EC is popular among our customers mainly for its simple control. Individual applications included in the suite are closely connected to each other, however they can work separately. All programs of the suite support the new European standards - Eurocodes.
Structural and Stress Analysis
- FIN 3D - Analysis of 3D beam and frame structures by FEM
- FIN 2D - Analysis of 2D beam and frame structures by FEM
Design and check of steel structures
- Steel Design of steel elements according to EC3 standard
- Fire-resistance of steel structures according to EC3 standard
- Steel joints Verification of connections of steel structures according to EC3 standard
- Column base Analysis of column bases of steel structures according to EC3 standard
Calculations of cross-sectional characteristics
- Section Calculation of cross-sectional characteristics
- Sector Characteristics of thin-walled steel cross-sections
* FIN EC download link provides demo version of the software.
FRAME is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of plane frame analysis of portal and gable rigid plane frames subjected to various types of loading.
A Plane Frame Analysis for bending moments, axial and shears forces in a plane frame structure under point loads, UDL's, linearly varying distributed loads (soil pressures) and moments.
Software suite TRUSS4 is designed for analysis of timber truss structures connected with punched metal plate fasteners.
2D Frame Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (beam elements) in order to perform static and dynamic analysis of beams, frames and trusses.
2D Frame Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (beam elements) in order to perform static analysis of beams, frames and trusses.
PERFORM-3D is a general tool for implementing displacement-based design, analysis and performance assesment for 3-d structures.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID