Software suite TRUSS4 is designed for analysis of timber truss structures connected with punched metal plate fasteners. TRUSS4 offers complete processing of a project from truss design and quotation to manufacturing documentation and automatically generated outputs for machinery equipment.
- Truss 2D - Design and check of timber trusses
- Truss 3D - 3D modelling of timber roof structures
- Truss Explorer - Project manager
- User Interface : The program uses intuitive user interface with active 2D and 3D workspaces
- Structural Analysis : Fast structural design and verification according to the selected design standard
- Economic calculations : The software TRUSS4 contains detailed analysis of economic aspects of the project
- Manufacturing documentation : The software TRUSS4 provides complete manufacturing documentation of project including controlling files for CNC machines
* TRUSS4 download link provides demo version of the software.
With Truss Explorer you can easily create quotation or manufacturing documentation for the entire project.
ROOFDECK is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of analysis and design of roofs with steel deck.
Program suite FIN EC is a great tool for design and static and dynamic analysis of 2D and 3D frame structures.
2D Truss Analysis is a powerfull application which uses optimized finite elements (bar elements) in order to perform static analysis of trusses.
GEO5 is a suite of programs for geotechnical analysis. The software package includes individual programs that are closely linked to each other and run in the same environment.
MATruss performs static strength analysis of a structure made up by truss elements. An easy to use preprocessor make the input of model data a fast and carefree process.
Submit a review about TRUSS4 software with your social media profile