The stand‑alone program CRANEWAY provides effective analysis and design of craneway girders. The stand-alone program CRANEWAY analyzes craneway girders according to:
- EN 1993-6:2008-09 (Eurocode 3)
- DIN 4132:1981-02 and DIN 18800:1990-11
- Stress analysis of crane runways and welds
- Fatigue design of crane runways and welds
- Deformation analysis
- Plate buckling analysis for wheel load introduction
- Stability analysis for lateral torsional buckling according to the second-order analysis of torsional buckling (1D FEA element)
- For design according to Eurocode 3 the following National Annexes are available:
- United Kingdom BS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-11 (United Kingdom)
- DIN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Germany)
- Belgium NBN EN 1993-6/ANB:2011-03 (Belgium)
- Cyprus CYS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-03 (Cyprus)
- CSN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Czech Republic)
- SFS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Finland)
- NF EN 1993-6/NA:2011-12 (France)
- UNI EN 1993-6/NA:2011-02 (Italy)
- LST EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Lithuania)
- NEN EN 1993-6/NB:2012-05 (Netherlands)
- Norway NS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-01 (Norway)
- Sweden SS EN 1993-6/NA:2011-04 (Sweden)
- In addition to the National Annexes (NA) listed above, you can also define a specific NA, applying user-defined limit values and parameters.
* CRANEWAY download link provides trial version of the software.
The COMPOSITE-BEAM program performs design of composite beams according to ENV 1994‑1‑1:1992‑10.
RSTAB is the ideal tool for the design of beam, frame, or truss structures consisting of steel, reinforced concrete, timber, aluminum, or other materials.
RFEM is a powerful 3D FEA program helping structural engineers meet requirements in modern civil engineering.
SHAPE‑MASSIVE determines section properties of any thick-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses.
The RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING is available as an add‑on module for RFEM/RSTAB or as a separate stand‑alone program.
SHAPE‑THIN determines section properties of any thin-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses. In addition, you can perform plastic design.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about CRANEWAY software with your social media profile