The stand-alone program CRANEWAY analyzes craneway girders according to:
- EN 1993-6:2008-09 (Eurocode 3)
- DIN 4132:1981-02 and DIN 18800:1990-11
- Stress analysis of crane runways and welds
- Fatigue design of crane runways and welds
- Deformation analysis
- Plate buckling analysis for wheel load introduction
- Stability analysis for lateral torsional buckling according to the second-order analysis of torsional buckling (1D FEA element)
- For design according to Eurocode 3 the following National Annexes are available:
- United Kingdom BS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-11 (United Kingdom)
- DIN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Germany)
- Belgium NBN EN 1993-6/ANB:2011-03 (Belgium)
- Cyprus CYS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-03 (Cyprus)
- CSN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Czech Republic)
- SFS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Finland)
- NF EN 1993-6/NA:2011-12 (France)
- UNI EN 1993-6/NA:2011-02 (Italy)
- LST EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Lithuania)
- NEN EN 1993-6/NB:2012-05 (Netherlands)
- Norway NS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-01 (Norway)
- Sweden SS EN 1993-6/NA:2011-04 (Sweden)
- In addition to the National Annexes (NA) listed above, you can also define a specific NA, applying user-defined limit values and parameters.
* CRANEWAY download link provides trial version of the software.
The COMPOSITE-BEAM program performs design of composite beams according to ENV 1994‑1‑1:1992‑10.
RFEM is a powerful 3D FEA program helping structural engineers meet requirements in modern civil engineering.
RSTAB is the ideal tool for the design of beam, frame, or truss structures consisting of steel, reinforced concrete, timber, aluminum, or other materials.
SHAPE‑MASSIVE determines section properties of any thick-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses.
The RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING is available as an add‑on module for RFEM/RSTAB or as a separate stand‑alone program.
SHAPE‑THIN determines section properties of any thin-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses. In addition, you can perform plastic design.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID