SHAPE-MASSIVE provides the option of interface with RFEM and RSTAB: SHAPE-MASSIVE cross-sections are available in the library of the FEA or frame analysis software, and vice versa, it is possible to import and design the internal forces from RFEM and RSTAB in SHAPE-MASSIVE.
- Cross-section modeling using surfaces, openings, and point areas (reinforcements) limited by polygons
- Automatic or individual arrangement of stress points
- Extendable library of concrete, steel and reinforcing steel materials
- Cross-section properties of reinforced concrete and composite cross-sections
- Stress analysis with yield hypothesis according to von Mises and Tresca
- Reinforced concrete design according to
- EN 1992-1-1:2004
- DIN 1045-1:2008-08
- DIN 1045:1988-07
- ÖNORM B 4700: 2001-06-01
- For the design according to EN 1992-1-1:2004, the following National Annexes are available:
- United Kingdom NA to BS EN 1992-1-1:2004 (United Kingdom)
- DIN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2013-04 (Germany)
- ÖNORM B 1992-1-1:2011-12 (Austria)
- Belgium NBN EN 1992-1-1 ANB:2010 (Belgium)
- Bulgaria BDS EN 1992-1-1:2005/NA:2011 (Bulgaria)
- Cyprus NA to CYS EN 1992-1-1:2004/NA:2009 (Cyprus)
- CSN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2006-11 (Czech Republic)
- EN 1992-1-1 DK NA:2007-11 (Denmark)
- SFS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007-10 (Finland)
- NF EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007-03 (France)
- UNI EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007-07 (Italy)
- LST EN 1992-1-1:2005/NA:2011 (Lithuania)
- NEN-EN 1992-1-1/NA:2011-11 (Netherlands)
- PN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008-04 (Poland)
- NP EN 1992-1-1/NA:2010-02 (Portugal)
- SR EN 1992-1-1:2004/NA:2008 (Romania)
- SS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008-06 (Singapore)
- STN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008-06 (Slovakia)
- SIST EN 1992-1-1:2005/A101:2006 (Slovenia)
- UNE EN 1992-1-1/NA:2010-11 (Spain)
- SS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008 (Sweden)
- In addition to the National Annexes (NA) listed above, you can also define a specific NA, applying user-defined limit values and parameters.
- Reinforced concrete design for stress-strain distribution, available safety or direct design
- Results of reinforcement list and total reinforcement area
- Printout report with option to print a short form
* SHAPE-MASSIVE download link provides trial version of the software.
SHAPE‑THIN determines section properties of any thin-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses. In addition, you can perform plastic design.
Cross Section Analysis and Design can handle structural cross sections that are built up of one or more geometric entities and can be drawn directly using the versatile featured user interface.
CUFSM includes tools for generalized beam-column loading and analysis. CUFSM provides both the semi-analytical finite strip method for creation of the cross-section signature curve as well as the generalized finite strip method for other end boundary conditions.
ThinWallRes allows to determine the resistance capacity of open thin-walled sections.
ThinWallSections is a software tool for analysis of multi-cell thin-wall sections. Runs Stand Alone and also Integrates tightly with Excel and Matlab.
Thinwallres Open&Closed application allows to determine the resistance capacity of open and closed thin-walled sections
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about SHAPE-MASSIVE software with your social media profile