The COMPOSITE-BEAM program performs design of composite beams according to ENV 1994-1-1:1992-10.
The program is based on bidirectional communication between RSTAB and the add-on modules. However, an RSTAB license is not required for using COMPOSITE-BEAM (stand-alone operation is possible).
- Single-span and continuous beams with definable boundary conditions
- Automatic determination of effective cross-sections
- Free arrangement of construction supports for construction stage
- Free definition of concentrated, linear and linearly variable loads as fixed and variable loads with specification of concrete age on loading
- Freely definable construction loads as well as moving construction loads
- Automatic load combination
- Calculation of cross-section properties according to Method 1 or 2
- Calculation of elastic internal forces with RSTAB
- Redistribution of moments
- Design of bending and shear force resistance with interaction
- Determination of required shear connectors and their distribution
- Design of longitudinal shear force resistance
- Results of governing support reactions for construction and composite stage including loads of construction supports
- Lateral-torsional buckling analysis
- Analysis for limitation of crack widths
- Design of natural frequency
* COMPOSITE-BEAM download link provides trial version of the software for 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
CBeam 2. 0 is a windows application that calculates section properties for composite beams.
Compos is a unique composite beam design software program to analyse and design studded composite and non-composite steel beams.
ACOBRI is a software developed by the CTICM for ArcelorMittal to optimize the preliminary design of structures with composite steel-concrete deck.
Cross Section Analysis and Design can handle structural cross sections that are built up of one or more geometric entities and can be drawn directly using the versatile featured user interface.
Concise Beam is an easy to use program for the design of precast concrete beams.
The stand‑alone program CRANEWAY provides effective analysis and design of craneway girders.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID