The COMPOSITE-BEAM program performs design of composite beams according to ENV 1994-1-1:1992-10.
The program is based on bidirectional communication between RSTAB and the add-on modules. However, an RSTAB license is not required for using COMPOSITE-BEAM (stand-alone operation is possible).
- Single-span and continuous beams with definable boundary conditions
- Automatic determination of effective cross-sections
- Free arrangement of construction supports for construction stage
- Free definition of concentrated, linear and linearly variable loads as fixed and variable loads with specification of concrete age on loading
- Freely definable construction loads as well as moving construction loads
- Automatic load combination
- Calculation of cross-section properties according to Method 1 or 2
- Calculation of elastic internal forces with RSTAB
- Redistribution of moments
- Design of bending and shear force resistance with interaction
- Determination of required shear connectors and their distribution
- Design of longitudinal shear force resistance
- Results of governing support reactions for construction and composite stage including loads of construction supports
- Lateral-torsional buckling analysis
- Analysis for limitation of crack widths
- Design of natural frequency
* COMPOSITE-BEAM download link provides trial version of the software.
CBeam 2. 0 is a windows application that calculates section properties for composite beams.
Compos is a unique composite beam design software program to analyse and design studded composite and non-composite steel beams.
FBEAM is a fully featured composite beam design software that allows you to design composite and non-composite cellular and plain beams to multiple design codes.
Predesign of steel or composite cellular beams with circular openings in cold and fire conditions.
ABC: ArcelorMittal Beams Calculator is a free pre-design tool for use in designing a variety of steel and composite structures such as portal frames, beam and column structures, trusses, and column-beam connections.
Submit a review about COMPOSITE-BEAM software with your social media profile