This Proforma calculates bar lengths for reinforcement scheduled in accordance with BS 8666:2005. Checks are also carried out to ensure compliance with the code.
1. Cells B2 and B3 are available for entering the company name.
2. Enter the details for each bar mark in accordance with BS 8666.
3. If all bars are of Type "B" then the "B" button will insert a "B" against every bar entry on the sheet.
4. When the data is complete then press the "Calculate Sheet" button. This calculates :
i) the total number of bars for each bar mark
ii) the length of each bar for each bar mark ( except Shape Code 99)
iii) the total length and weight of each bar size and type and are summarised for the whole Workbook
iv) checks that the data complies with the Standard
5. Individual calculations can be carried out for each bar mark by pressing the "Calculate Bar" button. Select the bar mark before pressing the "Calculate Bar" button. This button can be used for calculating the length of the free leg by entering the total length of the bar and leaving the free leg blank.
6. Diagrams for Shape Code 99 are easier to construct using a drawing type program, such as Microsoft Paint, and saving the diagram in a picture format such as .gif or .jpg. The diagram can then be inserted into the schedule using Insert _ Picture_From File....
7. Additional sheets can be added to the Workbook by pressing the "Add New Sheet" button. The sheet will be inserted before the "Summary" sheet and numbered consecutively.
* Bar Schedule download link provides freeware version of the software.
Static Calculations and Dimensioning of Planar and Spatial Bar Systems
The R3D3-Rama 3D program is designed for construction engineers. It is used for static calculations and dimensioning of planar and spatial bar systems.
Abnormal Load Vehicles, HB Vehicles, BD21 Annex D Vehicles and BD86 STGO Vehicles are analysed as moving loads across a single or multi-span continuous line beam to determine critical bending moments and shear forces.
Differential Temperature Effects on a Continuous Beam
This spreadsheet calculates the secondary effects (bending moments and shear forces) produced by the releasing moment from differential temperature effects on a continuous beam.
Bending Moments, Axial and Shears Forces in a Plane Frame
A Plane Frame Analysis for bending moments, axial and shears forces in a plane frame structure under point loads, UDL's, linearly varying distributed loads (soil pressures) and moments.
Mexe Analysis To Bd 21/01 And Ba 16/97 For Single Span Masonry Arch
The modified MEXE analysis to BD 21/01 and BA 16/97 for single span masonry arch with option for axle lift-off.
Submit a review about Bar Schedule software with your social media profile
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.