Concrete, Aggregate, and Masonry Calculators. Each calculator provides an exact amount and a recommended order amount to account for forms bending, over excavation, forms bending, etc.
Individual calculators for:
- Concrete Slab Calculator
- Concrete Footing Calculator
- Concrete Wall Calculator
- Concrete Steps Calculator
- Concrete Curb Calculator
- Concrete Column / Cylinder Calculator
- Sand, Gravel and Stone Calculator
- Concrete Block Fill Calculator
- Concrete Block and Mortar Calculator
- Roller Compacted Concrete Calculator
NOTE: This Calculator should be used as an estimating tool ONLY. Chaney Enterprises is not responsible for any discrepancies in material based on calculations made with this application.
* Concrete and Agg Calculator download link provides freeware version of the software.
A simple tool to calculate how much concrete is needed for pouring slabs, footings, columns and steps.
The SMDS software is a component software package specifically designed to engineer masonry.
NCMAs Direct Design Software can reduce the time required to engineer many single-story masonry structures from days to just minutes.
RetainWall is a software mainly developed for the purpose of designing a concrete or masonry retaining wall.
SRWall is design software for Segmental Retaining Walls.
ConCrete is the perfect software to quickly calculate continuous concrete beams. ConCrete Plus generates the reinforcement drawings.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID