Construction Calculator is a simple tool to calculate quantity of bricks, concrete, cement, sand, aggregate, concrete blocks, slab concrete, square column concrete, round column concrete, tiles, round steel weight and also calculate all shapes area.
Construction Calculator features :
- Calculate Blocks (bricks) count needed to build a wall by area.
- How many premix concrete bags required for your project.
- Edit option to set your own bag size and rate of premix bags.
- Calculate tiles count needed to build a room floor or bathroom floor by area.
- Calculate volume of wall, slab and column.
- It is free, fast, simple and easy to use.
Quantity Calculator includes :
- Bricks calculator
- Concrete calculator
- Reinforcement steel weight calculator
- Tile calculator
- Plaster calculator
- Room bricks calculator
- Blocks calculator
- Paint calculator
- Slab steel calculator
Steel Weight Calculator includes :
- Round bar steel weight calculator
- Beam bar steel weight calculator
- Round pipe bar steel weight calculator
- T bar steel weight calculator
- Square bar steel weight calculator
- Channel bar steel weight calculator
Unit Converter includes :
- Distance converter
- Area converter
- Volume converter
- Weight converter
- Time converter
- Mass converter
- Pressure converter
- Speed converter
- Fuel converter
You can also calculate total cost of bricks, concrete, cement, tiles, blocks and round steel.
* Construction Calculator download link provides freeware version of the software.
Concrete and Agg Calculator calculator provides an exact amount and a recommended order amount to account for forms bending, over excavation, forms bending.
A simple tool to calculate how much concrete is needed for pouring slabs, footings, columns and steps.
Geotechnical Volume-Mass Calculator provides the user the ability to calculate all of the basic volume-mass (VM) properties when three VM properties are known and to graph the VM relationships of the soil.
SMath Studio is a tiny, powerful, free mathematical program with WYSIWYG editor and complete units of measurements support.
Rebar Calculator is a simple app to calculate the number of linear rebar needed based off square footage of concrete
Submit a review about Construction Calculator software with your social media profile