A simple tool to calculate how much concrete is needed for pouring slabs, footings, columns and steps.
Concrete Calculator is a free calculator with the following functionalities:
- Calculate cement, sand and aggregate amount in concrete.
- How many premix concrete bags required for your project.
- Option to set your own bag size and rate of premix bags.
- Calculate Blocks (bricks) count needed to build a wall by area.
- Calculate the weight of rebar
- Metric or imperial Units support
** This Calculator should be used as an estimating tool only. Application is not responsible for any discrepancies on calculations.
* Concrete Calculator download link provides freeware version of the software.
Concrete and Agg Calculator calculator provides an exact amount and a recommended order amount to account for forms bending, over excavation, forms bending.
spColumn is widely used for design of shear walls, bridge piers as well as typical framing elements in buildings and structures.
ConCrete is the perfect software to quickly calculate continuous concrete beams. ConCrete Plus generates the reinforcement drawings.
Quick and easy way to estimate bags of concrete needed for the home job with handy concrete estimator.
Rebar Calculator is a simple app to calculate the number of linear rebar needed based off square footage of concrete
DWG FastView is a cross-platform CAD software that meets designers demands in all kinds of situation, and fully compatible with AutoCAD.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID