Trusses+ is dedicated to the pre-design of Large Span Trusses in conformity with the European rules for steel structures (EN1993-1-1:2005). The software can be used as an automatic pre-design tool.
The software can be used as an automatic pre-design tool.
- Verification: based on sections imposed by the user, TRUSSES+ checks the design criteria of each member of a truss (upper and lower chords, bracings)
- Optimization: from basic data supplied by the user (main geometry, lateral restraints and loadings), the software estimates the dimensions of the cross-section of elements of the structure
The calculations performed are:
- Automatic load combination of the elementary load cases for Ultimate Limit States (ULS) and Servicability Limit States (SLS)
- Classification of sections
- Verification of cross-section resistance
- Verfication of the member stability: flexural buckling in-plane and out-of plane
- Verification of deflection limits and estimation of natural frequencies (SLS)
* Trusses+ download link provides freeware version of the software for Windows, Android and IOS.
SmartFrame 2D is easy and quick way to model and analyze planar frames, trusses, and multi span beams based on the finite element method.
AndTruss2D is a useful application for linear static analysis of plane trusses with the Finite Element Method.
EngiLab Rod. 2D is a powerful engineering tool for the linear static analysis of plane (2D) trusses for Windows, using a 2-Degrees of Freedom per node approach.
Calc4fem is the open source spreadsheet for plane frames, beams and trusses calculation.
BEAMANAL is a MS-Excel spreadsheet workbook for the analysis of single-span beams (simple, propped, fixed, or cantilever) and continuous beams of up to 5 spans.
Verification of INERD constructive system in steel that can be applied to reinforce concrete frame structure.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID