Calc4fem is the open source spreadsheet for plane frames, beams and trusses calculation. Finite Element Method for beam elements is used.
- User Functions for getting results for engineering templates
- 2D linear static calculation (beams, trusses, frames)
- Convert data to other free engineering program
- More than 10 load types for building structures
- Displacements, reactions, envelopes for load combinations
* Requires Open Office
* Calc4fem download link provides gnu general public license version of the software.
SmartFrame 2D is easy and quick way to model and analyze planar frames, trusses, and multi span beams based on the finite element method.
AndTruss2D is a useful application for linear static analysis of plane trusses with the Finite Element Method.
EngiLab Truss. 2D is a powerful engineering software for the linear static analysis of plane (2D) trusses for Windows, offering also some design capabilities with relevant checks.
ABC: ArcelorMittal Beams Calculator is a free pre-design tool for use in designing a variety of steel and composite structures such as portal frames, beam and column structures, trusses, and column-beam connections.
EngiLab Frame. 2D is an easy-to-use yet powerful engineering tool for the structural analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows, using a 3-DOFs (Degrees of Freedom) per node approach.
Submit a review about Calc4fem software with your social media profile