Calc4fem is the open source spreadsheet for plane frames, beams and trusses calculation. Finite Element Method for beam elements is used.
- User Functions for getting results for engineering templates
- 2D linear static calculation (beams, trusses, frames)
- Convert data to other free engineering program
- More than 10 load types for building structures
- Displacements, reactions, envelopes for load combinations
* Requires Open Office
* Calc4fem download link provides gnu general public license version of the software.
SmartFrame 2D is easy and quick way to model and analyze planar frames, trusses, and multi span beams based on the finite element method.
AndTruss2D is a useful application for linear static analysis of plane trusses with the Finite Element Method.
EngiLab Rod. 2D is a powerful engineering tool for the linear static analysis of plane (2D) trusses for Windows, using a 2-Degrees of Freedom per node approach.
EngiLab Beam. 2D 2014 is an easy-to-use yet powerful engineering tool for the structural analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows, using a 3-DOFs (Degrees of Freedom) per node approach.
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles.
A Plane Frame Analysis for bending moments, axial and shears forces in a plane frame structure under point loads, UDL's, linearly varying distributed loads (soil pressures) and moments.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID