EngiLab Truss.2D is a powerful engineering software for the linear static analysis of plane (2D) trusses for Windows, offering also some design capabilities with relevant checks. The program features a fast, rich and intuitive user interface for pre-processing and post-processing. It uses the Finite Element Method (FEM) for its analysis purposes, with 2 Degrees of Freedom per Node.
- Linear Static Analysis of 2D Trusses
- 2 Degrees Of Freedom (DOFs) per Node (X-, Y- Displacements)
- Support for all major unit systems (Metric, Imperial US, Consistent, Custom)
- Built-in Section Properties Calculator for most standard sections
- Any type of constraints (DX, DY) and Springs (KX, KY)
- Nodal Loads (FX, FY)
- Uniform Loads (fX, fY), distributed to the joints as equivalent Nodal Loads
- Body (Acceleration) Loads (e.g. self weight), distributed to the joints as equivalent Nodal Loads
ANALYSIS RESULTS - CALCULATIONS
- Node Displacements: DX, DY, Total Displacement
- Support Reactions: FX, FY, Total Reaction
- Element Results: Force, Stress, Strain, Elongation, Strain Energy
- Element Checks against Yielding (Stress) and Buckling
- Full analysis report in Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Analysis Validation: Global Equilibrium, Energy Conservation, Joints Equilibrium, Elements Equilibrium
USER INTERFACE - PREPROCESSING
- Easily editable (with a text editor such as Notepad) .tr2d input file
- Modern, easy-to-use and powerful User Interface
- Import of DXF Drawings as Analysis Models
USER INTERFACE - PREPROCESSING OF ANALYSIS RESULTS
- Drawing of Axial Force, Stress and Strain Diagrams
- Drawing of Axial Force, Stress and Strain Color Plots
- Drawing of the Model Deformation
- Drawing of the Free Body Diagram
- Automatic scaling of DIagrams and Deformation
* EngiLab Truss.2D download link provides trial version of the software.
EngiLab Frame. 2D is an easy-to-use yet powerful engineering tool for the structural analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows, using a 3-DOFs (Degrees of Freedom) per node approach.
AndTruss2D is a useful application for linear static analysis of plane trusses with the Finite Element Method.
EngiLab Units is an easy-to-use yet powerful unit conversion tool for Windows. The current version includes 645 Units in 21 Unit categories.
The ANSRuop computer program is specialized structural analysis software, designed for scientific research as well as to aid practicing engineers.
A Plane Frame Analysis for bending moments, axial and shears forces in a plane frame structure under point loads, UDL's, linearly varying distributed loads (soil pressures) and moments.
Calc4fem is the open source spreadsheet for plane frames, beams and trusses calculation.
Submit a review about EngiLab Truss.2D software with your social media profile