SHAPE-THIN provides the option of interface with RFEM and RSTAB: SHAPE-THIN cross-sections are available in the library of the FEA or frame analysis software, and vice versa, it is possible to import and design the internal forces from RFEM and RSTAB in SHAPE-THIN.
The structural data can be entered graphically, in tables, or by means of a DXF file.
- Modeling of the cross-section via elements, sections, arcs and point elements
- Expandable library of material properties, yield strengths, and limit stresses
- Section properties of open, closed or non-connected cross-sections
- Effective properties of cross-sections consisting of different materials
- Stress analysis including design of primary and secondary torsion
- Check of (c/t) ratios
- Effective cross-sections according to
- EN 1993-1-5:2006
- EN 1999-1-1:2007
- DIN 18800-2:1990-11
- Classification according to
- EN 1993-1-1:2005
- EN 1999-1-1:2007
- Interface with MS Excel to import and export tables
- Printout report with option to print reduced report
* SHAPE‑THIN download link provides trial version of the software.
ThinWallSections is a software tool for analysis of multi-cell thin-wall sections. Runs Stand Alone and also Integrates tightly with Excel and Matlab.
SHAPE‑MASSIVE determines section properties of any thick-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses.
Cross Section Analysis and Design can handle structural cross sections that are built up of one or more geometric entities and can be drawn directly using the versatile featured user interface.
ShapeBuilder calculates geometric section properties, like area, moment of inertia, etc.
This Proforma calculates the section properties of an irregular shaped cross section by co-ordinate geometry.
This Proforma calculates the section properties, using co-ordinate geometry, of an irregular shaped cross section containing voids.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID