SHAPE-THIN provides the option of interface with RFEM and RSTAB: SHAPE-THIN cross-sections are available in the library of the FEA or frame analysis software, and vice versa, it is possible to import and design the internal forces from RFEM and RSTAB in SHAPE-THIN.
The structural data can be entered graphically, in tables, or by means of a DXF file.
- Modeling of the cross-section via elements, sections, arcs and point elements
- Expandable library of material properties, yield strengths, and limit stresses
- Section properties of open, closed or non-connected cross-sections
- Effective properties of cross-sections consisting of different materials
- Stress analysis including design of primary and secondary torsion
- Check of (c/t) ratios
- Effective cross-sections according to
- EN 1993-1-5:2006
- EN 1999-1-1:2007
- DIN 18800-2:1990-11
- Classification according to
- EN 1993-1-1:2005
- EN 1999-1-1:2007
- Interface with MS Excel to import and export tables
- Printout report with option to print reduced report
* SHAPE‑THIN download link provides trial version of the software.
SHAPE‑MASSIVE determines section properties of any thick-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses.
ThinWallRes allows to determine the resistance capacity of open thin-walled sections.
ThinWallSections is a software tool for analysis of multi-cell thin-wall sections. Runs Stand Alone and also Integrates tightly with Excel and Matlab.
CUFSM includes tools for generalized beam-column loading and analysis. CUFSM provides both the semi-analytical finite strip method for creation of the cross-section signature curve as well as the generalized finite strip method for other end boundary conditions.
Thinwallres Open&Closed application allows to determine the resistance capacity of open and closed thin-walled sections
Cross Section Analysis and Design can handle structural cross sections that are built up of one or more geometric entities and can be drawn directly using the versatile featured user interface.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about SHAPE‑THIN software with your social media profile