ThinWallSections is a software tool for analysis of multi-cell thin-wall sections. Runs Stand Alone and also Integrates tightly with Excel and Matlab.
- Section properties calculations of open and closed multi-cell cross-sections.
- Stress analysis including bimoment and warping torsion loads.
- Geometric Elements: lines, circular arcs, conics and splines.
- Elastic and plastic computations.
- Dual methods for complex computations to provide self-checking
- Fully programmable. May run standalone or embedded with in applications such as Excel.
* ThinWalledSections download link provides trial version of the software.
SHAPE‑THIN determines section properties of any thin-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses. In addition, you can perform plastic design.
ThinWallRes allows to determine the resistance capacity of open thin-walled sections.
Thinwallres Open&Closed application allows to determine the resistance capacity of open and closed thin-walled sections
CUFSM includes tools for generalized beam-column loading and analysis. CUFSM provides both the semi-analytical finite strip method for creation of the cross-section signature curve as well as the generalized finite strip method for other end boundary conditions.
SHAPE‑MASSIVE determines section properties of any thick-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses.
Structures Office supports construction of arbitrary cross-sections, computes area, elastic, and plastic section properties.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about ThinWalledSections software with your social media profile