sCheck is a Windows program for structural engineers to design and check steel beam/column compliance according to ANSI/AISC 360-10. The program checks, or designs, any of the standard AISC shapes including; W, M, S, HP, C, MC, L, WT, MT, ST, 2L, HSS, and PIPE against a set of load effects. sCheck will automatically generate extremely detailed calculation procedures in html.
- ANSI/AISC 360-10 - LRFD.
- Check the capacity of any of the standard AISC shapes (W, M, S, HP, C, MC, L, WT, MT, ST, 2L, HSS, PIPE) against a set of load effects.
- Design and select optimal standard AISC shapes against a set of load effects.
- Consider moment magnification for non-sway condition.
- Capability to generate extremely detailed calculation procedures.
* sCheck download link provides demo version of the software.
cColumn formerly known as RcSections is a powerful 32-bit Windows program designed specifically for structural engineers to perform axial-flexural analysis and design of concrete columns as well as beams and shear walls according to ACI 318-11/08/05/02 and ACI 318-99.
Real3D-Analysis is a powerful frame-finite element analysis and design program built from ground up, with latest technologies from the fields of finite element analysis, numerical computation and computer graphics, shell structures, dynamic analysis, concrete design, truss, frame, plate
QuadMaker is an interactive 64-bit Windows finite element mesh generator that produces 100% quadrilateral elements (shell4) on planar and curved surfaces in 3D space.
Sargon is a software used for structural analysis mainly aimed to the design and check of steel structures.
C. S. E. , Connection Study Environment, is a Windows software program completely devoted to the design, study and check of steel structures joints. The C. S. E.
Submit a review about sCheck software with your social media profile