Real3D-Analysis is a powerful frame-finite element analysis and design program built from ground up, with latest technologies from the fields of finite element analysis, numerical computation and computer graphics. It brings accuracy, reliability, and ease of use to average structural engineers to perform static analysis, dynamic analysis and concrete design of general truss, frame, plate and shell structures. It features unique 128-bit floating point solver, multiple document interface, spreadsheet input and output, easy command line input as well as compelling graphics built upon industry standard OpenGL(R).
- 2D and 3D frame (beam and truss) elements
- 2D and 3D four-node plate/shell element, with thick or thin plate bending element (for slab modeling) and compatible/incompatible in-plane stress element (for shear wall modeling)
- 3D eight-node solid (brick) element with compatible and incompatible formulations
- Linear, compression-only, tension-only nodal, line and surface spring elements
- Moment releases on frame element
- Forced displacements on supports
- Nodal, point forces and moments, line and surface forces, self weight, area loads, pattern loads and moving loads
Analysis and Design Options
- Static linear analysis
- Geometric nonlinear (P-Delta) analysis
- Frequency analysis
- Standard 64-bit skyline solver and unique 128-bit skyline floating point solver (extremely accurate). Also 64-bit in-core and out-of-core sparse solver.
- Concrete design for beams, columns and slabs according to ACI 318-2005, -2002. It includes such as features as exact biaxial column interaction diagrams, automatic moment magnification, cracked section properties, Wood-Armer moments, color coded plots for member capacity and reinforcement contour plots for plates
* Real3D-Analysis download link provides demo version of the software.
QuadMaker is an interactive 64-bit Windows finite element mesh generator that produces 100% quadrilateral elements (shell4) on planar and curved surfaces in 3D space.
Cadre Analytic can provide structural analysis reports prepared by licensed professional engineers for many types of structures, from the very small to the very large.
cColumn formerly known as RcSections is a powerful 32-bit Windows program designed specifically for structural engineers to perform axial-flexural analysis and design of concrete columns as well as beams and shear walls according to ACI 318-11/08/05/02 and ACI 318-99.
sCheck is a Windows program for structural engineers to design and check steel beam/column compliance according to ANSI/AISC 360-10.
SCAD for Windows is a new-generation system developed by engineers for use of engineers and implemented by a team of experienced programmers.
Phase2 is a powerful 2D elasto-plastic finite element stress analysis program for underground or surface excavations in rock or soil.
Submit a review about Real3D-Analysis software with your social media profile