EngiLab Frame.2D is a powerful engineering software for the linear static analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows. The program features a fast, rich and intuitive user interface for pre-processing and post-processing. It uses the Finite Element Method (FEM) for its analysis purposes, with 3 Degrees of Freedom per Node. It calculates Node Displacements, Support Reactions and Element End Forces. It can draw the Free Body Diagram, Model Deformation, Axial Force, Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams of the Structure.
- Full compatibility with any consistent system of units (Metric, Imperial, etc) - No limitations on units
- 3 Degrees Of Freedom (DOFs) per Node (X-, Y-Displacements, Z-Rotation)
- Analysis of 1D Multi-span (continuous) Beams, 2D Frames, 2D Trusses
- Built-in Section Properties Calculator for most standard sections
- Any type of constraints (DX, DY, RZ) and Springs is supported
- Rotation releases (hinges) at start and/or end of Elements
- Nodal Loads (FX, FY, MZ)
- Uniform or Linear varying Loads along any Element
- Body (Acceleration) Loads (e.g. Gravity - Self Weight)
ANALYSIS RESULTS - CALCULATIONS
- Node X-, Y-Displacements and Z-Rotation
- Element End Forces (Axial Force, Shear Force, Bending Moment)
- Support Reactions
- Full analysis report in Rich Text Format (RTF) containing all the above results plus the six pictures (Model, N, V, M, Deformation and Free Body Diagram)
- Full self-validation of the Analysis results (Sum of FX, FY Forces, Sum of Bending Moments should be all zero)
GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE - DRAWINGS
- Easily editable (with a text editor such as Notepad) input file
- Modern, easy-to-use and powerful Graphical User Interface for Pre- and Post-Processing (Zoom, Pan features, Mouse middle button and wheel support)
- Import of DXF Drawings as Analysis Models
- Drawing of diagrams with automatic scaling support and showing intermediate values on screen.
- Drawing of the Model Deformation with automatic scaling support and showing intermediate deformation values on screen.
- Drawing of the Free Body Diagram (F) picture which shows the Model, all the forces (external forces and support reactions) and the Model equilibrium.
* EngiLab Frame.2D download link provides trial version of the software.
EngiLab Truss. 2D is a powerful engineering software for the linear static analysis of plane (2D) trusses for Windows, offering also some design capabilities with relevant checks.
EngiLab Units is an easy-to-use yet powerful unit conversion tool for Windows. The current version includes 645 Units in 21 Unit categories.
A Plane Frame Analysis for bending moments, axial and shears forces in a plane frame structure under point loads, UDL's, linearly varying distributed loads (soil pressures) and moments.
RspBr2 is a plane frame structural analysis program to aid bridge engineers in design and checking beam bridges.
FRAME is a spreadsheet program written in MS-Excel for the purpose of plane frame analysis of portal and gable rigid plane frames subjected to various types of loading.
SmartFrame 2D is easy and quick way to model and analyze planar frames, trusses, and multi span beams based on the finite element method.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about EngiLab Frame.2D software with your social media profile