EngiLab Beam.2D 2015 is an easy-to-use yet powerful engineering tool for the structural analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows, using a 3-DOFs (Degrees of Freedom) per node approach.
It features a full Graphical User Interface (GUI) for pre- and post-processing and uses the Finite Element Method (FEM) for plane frames for its analysis needs.
- Full compatibility with any consistent system of units (Metric, Imperial, etc)
- 3 Degrees Of Freedom (DOFs) per Node (X-, Y-Displacements, Z-Rotation)
- Analysis of 1D Multi-span (continuous) Beams, 2D Frames, 2D Trusses
- Built-in Section Properties Calculator for most standard sections
- Any type of constraints (DX, DY, RZ) and Springs
- Rotation releases (hinges) at start and/or end of Elements
- Nodal Loads (FX, FY, MZ)
- Uniform, Trapezoidal or Triangular Loads along Elements
- Body (Acceleration) Loads (e. g. Gravity - Self Weight)
Analysis Results - Calculations
- Node X-, Y-Displacements and Z-Rotation
- Element End Forces (Axial Force, Shear Force, Bending Moment)
- Constraint and Spring Reactions
- Full analysis report in Rich Text Format (RTF) containing all the above results
- Full validation of the Analysis results (Sum of FX, FY Forces, Sum of Bending Moments should be all zero)
- Global (Model) Equilibrium check
- Individual Element Equilibrium check
Graphical User Interface - Drawings
- New, modern, easy-to-use and powerful Graphical User Interface for Pre- and Post-Processing (Zoom, Pan features, Mouse middle button and wheel support)
- Import of DXF Drawings as Analysis Models
- Drawing of Axial Force, Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams. Showing intermediate values on screen. Automatic scaling of Diagrams.
- Drawing of the Model Deformation with Automatic scaling. Showing intermediate values on screen. Automatic scaling of Deformation.
* EngiLab Beam.2D download link provides trial version of the software.
EngiLab Rod. 2D is a powerful engineering tool for the linear static analysis of plane (2D) trusses for Windows, using a 2-Degrees of Freedom per node approach.
Frame3DD is free open-source software for static and dynamic structural analysis of 2D and 3D frames and trusses with elastic and geometric stiffness.
Calc4fem is the open source spreadsheet for plane frames, beams and trusses calculation.
Delta Beam is a continuous beam structural analysis software. It includes a full complement of features that makes it suitable for any job from a small beam to very complex beam structures.
RspBr2 is a plane frame structural analysis program to aid bridge engineers in design and checking beam bridges.
A Plane Frame Analysis for bending moments, axial and shears forces in a plane frame structure under point loads, UDL's, linearly varying distributed loads (soil pressures) and moments.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID