Copan Pro is a very functional and user-friendly desktop / netbook geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates and for drafting and plotting survey maps and plans / plats.
- Encompasses all the capabilities of Copan Lite: COGO, field and map calculations, coordinate transformations, import/export capabilities, and other functions.
- Includes numerous Drawing Tools:
- Processes Leica digital level GSI data.
- Converts Leica Sets of Angles GSI files directly to IOB format.
- Shares drawing files with Copan Pro+DWG an edition of Copan that exports data to AutoCAD DWG files.
While there is no fee for trying Copan Pro, to unlock it you must request a key. Once you install and agree to the conditions of use, the license will last for up to 30 days.
* Copan Pro download link provides trial version of the software.
Copan Pro for Android is a hand-held geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates.
2D finite element analysis with ability to perform soil-structure interaction and staged construction.
A Plane Frame Analysis for bending moments, axial and shears forces in a plane frame structure under point loads, UDL's, linearly varying distributed loads (soil pressures) and moments.
FreeMat is a free open source numerical computing environment and programming language, similar to MATLAB and GNU Octave.
Performs civil engineering calculations for traffic/road geometry, surveying/earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit conversions.
Nonio C is a program for modeling large topographic and cartographic surveys using triangles, contour lines, slope charts, color shading, sections, and three-dimensional views.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review about Copan Pro software with your social media profile