The program can verify the connection joints of hollow structural sections (circular, square and rectangular). It allows a large number of codes of different countries, thousands of worldwide profile manufacturers with their corresponding steels and type of fabrication. It generates detailed drawings and reports for creating the necessary documentation to obtain excellent structural design project.
- CTE DB-SE-A
- Instruccion de Acero Estructural (EAE)
- EN 1993-1-8:2005+AC:2009
- NF EN 1993-1-8:2005+AC:2009
- DIN EN 1993-1-8:2005+AC:2009
- NA to BS EN 1993-1-8:2005+AC:2009
- N. T. C. 2008 with criteria from EN 1993-1-8:2005+AC:2009
- IS 800:2007 with criteria from EN 1993-1-8:2005+AC:2009
- ANSI/AISC 360-10 (LRFD)
- CAN/CSA S16-01 with criteria from EN 1993-1-8:2005+AC:2009
- ABNT NBR 8800:2008 with criteria from EN 1993-1-8:2005+AC:2009
- ABNT NBR 8800:2008 with criteria from ANSI/AISC 360-10 (LRFD)
- CIRSOC 302-2005
* C2HSSJoints download link provides trial version of the software.
C2ProFire analyzes the heating evolution of I-H shaped steel profiles under fire situation.
The program useful for checking reinforced concrete section of any shape and with any reinforcement layout in biaxial bending.
Cross Section Analysis and Design can handle structural cross sections that are built up of one or more geometric entities and can be drawn directly using the versatile featured user interface.
SHAPE‑MASSIVE determines section properties of any thick-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses.
SHAPE‑THIN determines section properties of any thin-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses. In addition, you can perform plastic design.
STRAP ia a Windows based suite of finite element static and dynamic analysis programs for buildings, bridges and other structures.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID