Design of reinforced concrete sections with any shape and any reinforcement layout under biaxial bending. Includes Eurocode, ACI and different concrete design codes. Determinates collapse stages under different assumptions for axial and bending moments and also calculates the strength interaction volume, M-K, M-N y Myy-Mzz diagrams. Performs accurate analysis and a great number of load combinations are processed within a very short period of time. Includes materials from the Design Codes and the user is able to use custom materials.
- BS EN 1992-1-1:2004/NA:2005-12
- EN 1992-1-1:2004/AC:2008-01
- DIN EN 1992-1-1:2004/NA:2011-01
- SS EN 1992-1-1:2008/NA:2008-06
- ACI 318M-08
- ACI 318M-11
- ACI 318M-14
- ACI 318M-19
- CAN/CSA A23.3-04
- Règles BAEL 91 révisées 99
- Instrucción de Hormigón Estructural (EHE-08)
- IS 456:2000
- Norme tecniche per le costruzioni 2008
- ABNT NBR 6118:2007
- CIRSOC 201-2005
- CIRSOC 201-1982
- NTE E.060:2009 – Concreto Armado
- GB 50010:2002
- NTC-RCDF 2004 – Concreto Reforzado
- NSR-10. Título C – Concreto Estructural
* SBeton download link provides trial version of the software.
The program can verify the connection joints of hollow structural sections, circular, square and rectangular.
ConCrete is the perfect software to quickly calculate continuous concrete beams. ConCrete Plus generates the reinforcement drawings.
spBeam (formerly pcaBeam) is highly efficient and widely used for analysis, design, and investigation of beams and one-way slabs in reinforced concrete floor systems.
MONOMAKH-SAPR software is intended for analysis and design of monolithic reinforced concrete structures and structures with brick walls
The stand-alone Windows program Phaethon with user’s interface written in C++ offers analysis of shear - critical reinforced concrete columns to its user both for rectangular but also for circular reinforced concrete columns.
Submit a review about SBeton software with your social media profile