ReActiv is an interactive computer program for designing reinforced slopes in a wide variety of soil types, using reinforced soil or soil nails. ReActiv's user interface has been designed to make the program simple to use and quick to learn - without sacrificing the level of control over calculations that engineers demand.
- Implements Highways Agency's Design Note HA68/94
- One-part, two-part, and infinite slopes
- Parabolic, parallel, horizontal, and custom water regimes
- Gravel, sand, silt, clay, fill, chalk, and custom soils
- Uniform surcharge
- Geotextile, geogrid, soil nails, and custom reinforcement
- Soil classification system based on BS5930, DIN 18196, and ASTM D2487-1069
- Database of over 250 different soil types
- Automatically calculates ru
- Full control over direct shear, bearing, and interface shearing factors
- Reduce nail lengths by alternative design procedure
- Apply reinforcement force to Wedge 1 or 2
- User Manual including three tutorials
- Five supplied examples
- Spreadsheet-like display of calculated mechanisms and required reinforcement
- Calculates out-of-balance force for individual mechanisms
- Automatically calculates the Tmax and Tob mechanisms
* ReActiv download link provides trial version of the software.
Structural design software for analysing and designing reinforced concrete beams, slabs, columns and piles.
This application can be used to make quick parameters calculations of beams and reinforced concrete slab not only in the office but also at the construction site.
Repute provides a rich set of tools for designing/analysing onshore piles, including various types of single pile.
The program useful for checking reinforced concrete section of any shape and with any reinforcement layout in biaxial bending.
EBSTRA helps you to create reinforced steel and concrete frames for vertical and horizontal loads. It will give displacements in inches, joint rotation in radians and moments.
CSiCOL is a comprehensive software package used for the analysis and design of columns.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID