Repute provides a rich set of tools for designing/analysing onshore piles, including various types of single pile, using current and historical design standards (such as Eurocode 7 & BS 8004) and pile groups under generalized 3-dimensional loading (using linear or non-linear soil models).
The Trial Edition of Repute allows you to try the program before you buy. The Trial Edition has some features disabled (e.g. saving and printing of projects) and others restricted (e.g. you can only specify one load case and up to two layers). The Trial Edition does, however, allow you to complete the step-by-step tutorials included in the program's Quick-Start Guide and on-line help.
Ultimate Limit State (ULS)
- Longitudinal ULS calculation
- Undrained calculations
- Drained calculations
- Fleming's load vs displacement analysis
- Various design standards, including Eurocode 7, BS 8004, and custom
- National Annexes for UK and Ireland
Servicability Limit State (SLS)
- Linear and non-linear continuum analysis via boundary element method (BEM)
- BEM calculation engine based on PGroupN version 2, used under exclusive licence from Geomarc
- BEM engine handles up to 350 piles with up to 50 elements per pile (total of 8000 degrees of freedom)
- Caters for piles of varying lengths, diameters, rakes, and moduli
- Full 3-dimensional loading (inc. torsion)
- Various soil models including linear elastic, linear-elastic/perfectly-plastic, & hyperbolic
- Handles up to 50 layers (homogeneous or Gibson profile within each layer)
- Randolph's Analysis provides estimate of settlement for single piles
- Fleming's load-displacement Analysis
- Project information: amendment, construction site, & party
- Geotechnical constituents: borehole, ground water table, rigid & soil layers, SPT, & standing water table
- Structural elements: augered, bored, H, & square piles, plus pile group
- Geometric objects: observation point, ordnance datum, & plane ground
- Actions: combination of actions, force, & moment
- Algorithms/Design standards: see above
- Scenarios: construction stage
- Calculations: see above
- Steels: Corus Advance 275 & 355, S235-450, & custom
- Materials: chalk, clay, coarse silt, cohesive fill, custom cohesive & granular soils, granular fill, gravel, organic soil, river soil, rock, sand, & silt
- Bearing piles: Corus UKBP range
- Sections: circular, custom & rectangular
* Repute download link provides trial version of the software.
Structural design software for analysing and designing reinforced concrete beams, slabs, columns and piles.
ReActiv is an interactive computer program for designing reinforced slopes in a wide variety of soil types, using reinforced soil or soil nails.
Designed by engineers for engineers, ReWaRD draws upon the technical expertise of Geocentrix to produce the most powerful and user friendly set of tools for retaining wall design.
Upres is suitable for most elastic closed form models such as pipe and circular tunnel lines buried underground. Upres is for designing tunnels and pipe lining using Dr. H. Einstein's method
APILE is used to compute the axial capacity, as a function of depth, of a driven pile in clay, sand, or mixed-soil profiles.
PileAXL is a program that analyzes the behaviour of single piles under axial loading applied at the pile head for both onshore and offshore engineering problems.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID