EngiLab Beam.2D 2015 is an easy-to-use yet powerful engineering tool for the structural analysis of plane (2D) frames for Windows, using a 3-DOFs (Degrees of Freedom) per node approach.
It features a full Graphical User Interface (GUI) for pre- and post-processing and uses the Finite Element Method (FEM) for plane frames for its analysis needs.
- Full compatibility with any consistent system of units (Metric, Imperial, etc)
- 3 Degrees Of Freedom (DOFs) per Node (X-, Y-Displacements, Z-Rotation)
- Analysis of 1D Multi-span (continuous) Beams, 2D Frames, 2D Trusses
- Built-in Section Properties Calculator for most standard sections
- Any type of constraints (DX, DY, RZ) and Springs
- Rotation releases (hinges) at start and/or end of Elements
- Nodal Loads (FX, FY, MZ)
- Uniform, Trapezoidal or Triangular Loads along Elements
- Body (Acceleration) Loads (e. g. Gravity - Self Weight)
Analysis Results - Calculations
- Node X-, Y-Displacements and Z-Rotation
- Element End Forces (Axial Force, Shear Force, Bending Moment)
- Constraint and Spring Reactions
- Full analysis report in Rich Text Format (RTF) containing all the above results
- Full validation of the Analysis results (Sum of FX, FY Forces, Sum of Bending Moments should be all zero)
- Global (Model) Equilibrium check
- Individual Element Equilibrium check
Graphical User Interface - Drawings
- New, modern, easy-to-use and powerful Graphical User Interface for Pre- and Post-Processing (Zoom, Pan features, Mouse middle button and wheel support)
- Import of DXF Drawings as Analysis Models
- Drawing of Axial Force, Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams. Showing intermediate values on screen. Automatic scaling of Diagrams.
- Drawing of the Model Deformation with Automatic scaling. Showing intermediate values on screen. Automatic scaling of Deformation.
EngiLab Rod. 2D is a powerful engineering tool for the linear static analysis of plane (2D) trusses for Windows, using a 2-Degrees of Freedom per node approach.
The easiest and most straight forward continuous beam analysis program available.
RspBr2 is a plane frame structural analysis program to aid bridge engineers in design and checking beam bridges.
A Computer Program for Seismic Inelastic Structural Analysis.
The FB-MultiPier analysis program is a nonlinear finite element analysis program capable of analyzing multiple bridge pier structures interconnected by bridge spans.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID