Section properties, Area, Ixx, Iyy and xy co-ordinates of the centroid are determined for a solid irregular shaped section. Outline of the section is input using x-y co-ordinates.
This Proforma calculates the section properties of an irregular shaped cross section by co-ordinate geometry.
- Enter data in the yellow cells only.
- Enter points on the perimeter of the section as X Y co-ordinates.
- Points must be entered in an anti-clockwise direction.
- The start point must have the same X Y co-ordinate as the last point.
- Unused cells shall be voided with the DELETE key or contain 0.
* Solid Irregular Sections download link provides freeware version of the software.
This Proforma calculates the section properties, using co-ordinate geometry, of an irregular shaped cross section containing voids.
RISASection allows the user to define any type of complex cross section either by combining standard shapes or by defining new shapes.
Section properties of a riveted plate girder to BD 56/10 and BS5400-3:2000 with facility to allow for corroded elements.
SHAPE‑THIN determines section properties of any thin-walled cross‑section and calculates the stresses. In addition, you can perform plastic design.
Cross Section Analysis and Design can handle structural cross sections that are built up of one or more geometric entities and can be drawn directly using the versatile featured user interface.
spColumn is widely used for design of shear walls, bridge piers as well as typical framing elements in buildings and structures.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Submit a review using your Facebook ID